Chapter 30

(A/N: 30 CHAPTERS BITCHES!!! Thank you guys so much for reading. Love you all so much . Xoxo)-C

Karma's P.O.V
My first time back at school since the picture. I got on my denim shorts and a red crop top with my white converse with a cardigan on (pic at the side). I stepped out my black Range Rover and everyone was just staring. I got to my locker and Ashley and her minions walked up to me. "Look who decided to show up." She said and her idiots giggled. I really wasnt in the mood right now. I slammed my locker and turned. She laughed and held on to my cardigan. "Are we a little angry?" She asked and i turned and gave her a hard slap across the face. Everyone gasped and stood looking at us."I've been trying to avoid you but you dont seem to be getting the message. I dont wanna hurt you but i will so leave me the fuck alone okay?" I said and she nodded holding her cheek. I sighed then walked away. "Karma!" I heard a familiar voice. I turned to see Melody. "Hey Mel." I smiled.
"My birthday's this Saturday and i was wondering if- no i'm begging you to come." She said.
"Why?" I asked.
"Did you forget that you're my little sis." She replied and i smiled. "It's a pool party so just wear your bathing suit, and take your clothes for the party afterwards." She continued and i nodded. "Talk to you later beb." She said hugging me then walking away. I decided that since the soft approach didnt work, i'd try the badass one. So i walked into class and took a seat at the front. Ashley walked in and stood infront of. "This is my seat." Shesaid sassily. "Sweetie if you want the seat you're gonna have to lose the attitude." I smiled and she rolled her eyes.
"I dont have to do anything." She said and i placed my feet on the table and crossed them putting my hands behind my head. "I dare you to move me." I said and she clenched her jaws then went to another seat. This is working. I got out my headphones and placed it over my head. Soon after Cameron walked in and i tried to not look at him but it was too hard. He was wearing full black with black shades. I rolled my eyes and continued listening to my music when i felt a tap on my legs. I opened my eyes to see the teacher. "Feet down, headphones off." She said and rolled my eyes doing what she said.
~Finally lunch~
I walked to the cafeteria, got my lunch and searched for somewhere to sit. "Babygirl!" I heard Justin shout but i tried to ignore him because he would want with him and Mel and that meant sitting with Cameron. "Karma! Hello! Overhere!" He shouted and i sighed then walked over to him. "Hey jay." I said putting my tray on the table. I pulled a chair from the other table and sat beside Melody. "Where have you been and i gotta say you're rocking the new image." He said and i smiled.
"I just came back, to school so, thanks by the way."
"So prom's three weeks away, i'm renting a limo so i thought we could all ride in it." Justin said and i sighed.
"I'm not going." I said and Melody started choking. Why is she always choking. "The hell you aren't." She said looking at me wide eyed. "As long as you're breathing you're going." She added and i frowned.
"But Mel, i have no one to go with." I whined.
"I'll find you a person go with or who knows maybe you'll meet someone at my party, there'll be a lot of guys there." She smiled and Cameron started choking. Why is everyone choking? "You know i hate meeting."
"Actually the old you hated meeting people, remember you changed." She smiled and i rolled my eyes.
"Fine." I breathed and she squealed then hugged me. A guy came up to our table and smiled at me. "I'm having this thing, a party and it would be totally awesome if you could come, it's this Friday." He said looking eager for me to say yes. "Okay, no problem." I smiled.
"Great, um how bout you give me your number and i'll text you the details." He continued and i wrote down my number handing it to him. He smiled then walked away. "See guys are practically throwing themselves at the new you." Melody said and i shook my head.
"Please come with me." I begged and she sighed. "I guess Chantel can handle things till i get back." She said and i nodded. "Can i come?" Justin asked.
"No." We both said in unison. Cameron folded his lips trying to keep his laugh in but failed miserably. He started to laughed and i smiled staring at him. I miss his laugh.
"No you dont." My irrelevant side said.
"Yes she does." My relevant side argued.
"Will you shut up and let me do my job?"
"Hey i was here first."
"Whatever. What he did to you is unforgivable."
"How do you even know he did it?"
"He was the only one there."
"Just shut up."
"You shut up."

I held my temples because right now i was having a massive headache. I was having a mental battle with my relevant side of mind and my irrelevant side, it happens when i over think. "You okay there?" Justin asked and i nodded. "Just a headache." I replied. The bell rang and i got up. "Later." I said hugging Melody and Justin then walking away.

(A/N: Okay for all those who think karma's crazy bcuz of the mental battle thing. SHE'S NOT. The irrelevant and relevants sides of ppls minds are like the angels on you're shoulder instead they're in your head. So she's NOT crazy. Xoxo)-C