Chapter 12

~two days later~
Karma's P.O.V
I sat in class beside Cameron, he won't leave me alone, I think I enjoy the attention though. The principal walked in and said something to the teacher and then looked at me. "Karma, can I see you please." He said and I stood up slowly. I walked outside to where he was standing. "Karma, I'm sorry to have to tell you this but, your father was involved in a car accident and he didn't make it." He said and I stared at him blankly. What? I immediately started crying, I stepped back and he caught me. "I'm sorry." He said and I nodded. He walked away and I broke down once again. I felt someone pull me into their chest. I looked up to see Justin. "Shhh, it's okay."he whispered. It's okay? My dad died and it's okay. I pushed him off and he sighed. "Just leave me alone please." I said and ran out the school as the bell rang.
Justin's P.O.V
I felt so sorry for Karma, she wasn't really the fitting in type and I was kinda mean to her. I looked up and saw Melody who hasn't spoken to me since the text from Ashley. "Mel, Melody! Melody I'm speaking to you!" I shouted and she dropped her books turning around. "I don't fucking care!" She screamed and I ran up to her. "Why don't you go bother Ashley or one of your other sluts?" She spat and I sighed running my fingers through my hair. "I- I didn't mean for you to see the text from Ashley."
"There wasn't suppose to be a text Justin!" She shouted then took her books up. "Unless you can commit to me and me only whatever we had going on, it's over." She said turning around. I've never been in this position before so I have no idea what to do. I grabbed her hand and pulled her into my chest kissing her. She tried pushing me off but I held her firm. I pulled away and she rolled her eyes. "Mel, I l- I lo- I'm sorry." I said and she sighed. "Why couldn't you say it?" She asked.
"Say what?"
"Never mind." She rolled her eyes then took up her books and left. I just can't say it I don't know why.
Cameron's P.O.V
I searched the whole school for Karma but couldn't find her. Where the fuck is she? I got both our things and went into my car. I drove around looking for her still not finding her. Maybe she's at my house. I went there to ask my mom but no one was there. The rain started to pour and I still drove around until I saw her figure walking in the rain soaked as fuck. I quickly got out and ran to her. "Karma, are you okay?" I asked holding her.
"I'm fine." She whispered and I shook my head. "What happened? Tell me, so I can-"
"There's nothing you can do Cameron! My father's dead and i-" she screamed then started crying. "Baby, c'mere." I said opening my arms but she just walked past me. That's it, if she's gonna be feeling anything right now it's gonna be my lips. I pulled her back and crashed my lips into hers. I pulled away and looked at her, she sighed then tipped up grasping my shirt. "Do that again, please." She whispered and I did. This time she kissed back.

(A/N: Aww, guys they kissed in the rain. Isn't that sweet? Yea I know it's really emotional. Xoxo)-C