Chapter 22

Zayn's P.O.V
I just wanted a drink so I went to a bar. I asat at the counter and ordered whiskey. Then this girl came up to me. "Hey sexy, I'm Tasha how bout you?" She asked. Well she was sexy and cute. "I'm Zayn." I replied and she smiled. I was about to say something when she just started talking and she wouldn't stop. She wouldn't shut up. It was just so damn confusing. Then I heard girl say, "hey baby, thanks for coming." She said then leaned in like she was gonna kiss my cheek. "Go with flow." She whispered.
"Hey babe." I said back.
"Who's your friend?" She asked.
"I was just leaving." Tasha said then got up. When she was gone the girl giggled. "Your welcome." She said then turned away. "Wait, have a drink." I said and she sat down. "What's your name?" I asked.
"Danielle." She replied.
"I'm Zayn, nice to meet you." I said holding out my hand for her to shake. Maybe this could actually go somewhere.
Karma's P.O.V
"Boom, another shot. C'mon admit it Cameron I'm better than you at basketball." I said taking up the ball.
"I'm making you win." He said and I glared at him playfully. "Oh really?" I said then slammed the ball in his chest. "Prove it, who ever wins-"
"If I win, you give me a private show of either a strip tease or lap dance, if I lose I return the favour." He said and I nodded.
~5 minutes later~
"I'm not stripping Cameron." I said sitting down.
"But that the deal." He laughed.
"Fine, I'll do the lap dance." I breathed and he smirked.
"Wear something sexy." He whispered then walked away. "I hate you by the way." I said and he chuckled.
"Love you too babe." Where the fuck am I gonna learn how to lap dance? Melody.
(A/N: who's this Danielle person? And Cameron a lap dance really? Dude you should've asked for a blow job.... No I'm kidding, I'm kidding. Xoxo)-C