Chapter 6

~Next day~
Karma's P.O.V
I rushed home and waited on my dad hoping he would get home on time. The door opened and he looked at me. "Okay what do you want?" He asked.
"I was wondering if I could go to this party that I was invited to tonight, please?" I asked and he furrowed his eyebrows. " who invited you to a party?"
"This guy, he's new at the school so."
"Hmm, you'll be gone for the whole night right?" He asked .
"Most of it." I replied and he immediately started smiling. "Well go get ready." He said happily. I squealed and ran upstairs toy room and got ready. I don't really know what to wear to these things so I got something simple. (Outfit at the side).
~couple minutes later~
I already called Cameron and he was on his way. I don't know why im so excited. The doorbell rang and I ran down."bye dad!" I shouted. "Stay out all night okay!" He shouted back. "Hey." I smiled and his jaws dropped. "Oh my god I look awful don't I. Okay I'll go change." I said turning back.
"No that's not it , you look amazing." He said and I looked down at myself. "Really?" I asked and he nodded. He opened the door for me and we drive off.
Cameron's P.O.V
Whe doesn't she wear clothes like that to school? Damn she looks sexy. She makes me wanna do so many dirty things to her in this car. "We're here." I said as we pulled up in my driveway. "Um I changed my mind, I don't wanna be here can you take me home."
"C'mon, you're already here." I said and she sighed. "Okay." She said then stepped out the car. I led her to the kitchen where I saw Justin and Melody. "Wassup?" I said and he immediately looked at Karma. He pulled me to kitchen sink and whispered. "What did I tell you about her?" He asked .
"Come on give her a chance." I replied and he turned and looked at her. "Well she does look edible." He smirked and I punched. "What? I was joking." He said laughing.
"Karma this is Justin and Melody." I said and she smiled shyly. I got her a cup of vodka and she turned it down. "I don't drink."
"I don't like 5SOS but I still listen to their songs." Justin said and she bit he lip then took a drink. It was obvious it was great her first time. She closed her eyes then looked at up. She smiled then 'Slow Motion' started to play. "C'mon." I said and she shook her head no. "I cant dance, at all." She said taking another drink. "I'll teach you." I said pulling her up. I pulled her out on the lawn where the people were. I quickly turned her around and held her waist. "Just sway your hips." I said and she giggled. "No." She mumbled.
"Then let me do it for you." I whispered into her ear then grabbed her waist pulling her body against mine. I guided her hips and she just followed to the beat of the song. I started to grind on her and I guess she enjoyed it because just like me she didn't want it to end. Tonight's gonna be fun.