Date Night

Reece: "Marjorie, I almost got lockjaw doing that. Are you telling me all I had to do was say "on Wednesdays we wear pink"?"
Marjorie: "gasp, OK right, we're going."
Reece: "Hey?"
Marjorie: "You and me, we're going home right now, OK? Just throw some money at them on the way out to apologise for the inconvenience, but you and me, we're going straight home now!"
Reece: "Yeah, ok."

30 minutes later, they arrive back at Marjories, Reece still feeling a little insecure about how giddy Marjorie had been in the car after being hit on by the waitress at the restaurant. He can't help but wonder if the reason Marjorie had dragged him out of the restaurant before they'd even had their first drink tonight would have slipped her mind by now. Marjorie unlocked her front door and walked straight in, slipping off her shoes and putting her handbag down on the side. Reece turned to lock the front door, and as he turned back to face Marjorie, he found himself pinned to the door.
Marjorie: "Now, what was it you said we do on a Wednesday?"
Reece: "Wear Pink?"
As he finished his sentence, said as a question more than a statement, Marjorie pressed her lips against his and slid her hands up his jumper, enjoying running her fingers over the body she only had to think about in order to get goosebumps.
Reece's hands found their way first to Marjories waist, then her back before sliding down to her bum and pulling her in even closer, both emitting seductive moans as their hands and lips explored each other. Marjorie pulled away in order to remove Reeces jumper before returning her lips to his. She slowly moved her head so she was kissing along his jaw line, then down on to his neck and collar bone, every now and then mixing the kisses in with bites giving him the perfect mix of pleasure and pain that was driving him wild.
Reece's hands found the button on the back of her dress and then slid down the zip, before sliding it off her shoulders and letting it drop to the floor leaving Marjorie stood there in just a black lacy bra and thong.
"Told you it wouldn't be staying on for long" he whispered in her ear, taking the time to truly appreciate the vision in front of him. The woman of his dreams looking the sexiest he'd ever seen her look. Her body, the lingerie, the confidence she was exuding as she completely took control of the situation and Reece in this moment. Him finding her being the boss such a turn on she could feel him growing against her.
"I'll let you have that, but you don't do anything else without my say so tonight. Do you understand? I'm in control." She whispered in his ear.
"Mmmhhh, whatever you say." He replied, his breathing getting heavier at the thought of what she might have planned for him.
"Now, take me to bed" she said, firmly planting her lips on his and wrapping her legs around him as he picked her up, pulling him in as close as she could.
"There's a good boy".....