Date Night Pt 5.

Reece was still chuckling to himself about Marjories inability to walk as he went downstairs. As he walked into the kitchen, he glanced up at the clock on the wall. It had been 6 hours since they walked in the house, and Marjorie had pinned him to the door. "No wonder I'm hungry," he thought to himself as he started hunting for snacks to take back up. He found a bag of doritos and a bottle of wine before going to the cupboard for glasses. As he opened the door, his eye was drawn to 2 wine glasses on one side of the shelf. "Marjorie, lots of love Autumn" was etched on both of them. He smiled to himself, surprised that his sister had it in her to do something that gooey. "Must remember to tease her about this later," he thought, grabbing the glasses, wine, and crisps before heading back upstairs to Marjorie. As he walked back into the room, he noticed Marjorie had fallen asleep. He put everything down on the bedside table and gently climbed on the bed next to her, trying not to wake her.
"Mmmm, you're back," she whispered, pulling his arm around her, cuddling into his chest and wrapping her leg around him.
"Sorry gorgeous, did I wake you?"
"Sorry I fell asleep, I don't know what came over me it can't be that late."
"Well, I came over you for one thing," he said, chuckling and earning himself a playful smack in the ribs from Marjorie. "Also, it is 2am, so you're allowed to be tired."
"2am!!!! We were at it for 6 hours?!?!? No wonder I couldn't walk. What did you bring up?"
"Wine and crisps, there wasn't a lot of choice," he chuckled, kissing Marjorie on the head.
"Fine by me," she said, sitting up pouring 2 glasses and putting the now open bag of Doritos on the bed on the other side of Reece, meaning she'd have to be cuddled into him to be able reach.
The two of them sat there talking until they'd finished the wine and crisps. After putting both glasses back on the table, Marjorie turned back to Reece and climbed onto his lap. Straddling him, she brought her lips back to meet his, her arms wrapping around his neck. Reece traced patterns with his hands all over Marjories body. Every touch leaving goosebumps in its wake, the feeling leading to her digging her nails into his back, much to Reeces delight. He loved the right amount of pain  mixing with pleasure. Marjorie started gyrating on top of him. She could feel him getting harder underneath her. He pulled her in as close as he could, laying back and then rolling them over so he was on top. He started kissing her neck, once again mixing in bites and sucking in some places leaving more purple marks. He slowly worked his way down her body, playing with her breasts. Marjorie sat up, putting her hands in his hair and pulling his head up to hers so she could kiss him before flipping them back over so she was on top of him again.
"Reece, I need to feel you inside me now. I need you to fuck me!"