Date Night Pt 2.

Reece carried Marjorie upstairs to her bedroom, the two of them never breaking the kiss that had started downstairs. Both of their tongues battled for dominance in the others mouth, Marjories hands on Reeces back, her nails digging into him, leaving marks. As Reece walked into the room, Marjorie stretched out one arm, flicking the light on. She didn't want Reece to miss any of what she had planned for him. She finally broke the kiss and placed her feet back on the floor, moving her hands around to Reeces chest and sliding them down to his jeans, unbuckling his belt before removing it completely and throwing it over on to the bed. She slowly undid his jeans, which were baggy enough to just fall to the floor as she backed him towards her bed. He was already rock hard, so she ran her hand over his erection through his boxers and let out a moan at the thought of what he was capable of doing to her with it. Her mind was casting back to a phone call from a few weeks ago. "I'm phenomenal where it counts," he had told her. That first night had proved he wasn't lying. No man had ever made her feel the things Reece did, and half the time, he could do it just with a look or a few words. He could make her forget her own name when he was touching her.
She snapped herself back to the present and pushed Reece down onto the edge of the bed. She started kissing his neck before working her way down to his chest, stopping to give a little attention and a quick lick to his nipples which resulted in a growl from Reece that made Marjorie blush slightly at the thought that she could have this affect on a man who was so skilled in the bedroom. He lifted his hips slightly so she could remove his boxers. She bit her lip at the sight of what he had been concealing in there before giving his long shaft a few feathery kisses and licks. At the relief she saw on his face at the thought she was going to finally stop teasing him and give him some relief, she decided teasing him more was exactly what she should do. She wanted him to beg for her to touch him, beg for her body, and she knew just how to do it.
She slowly stood up and took a few steps back from the bed, leaving Reece sat there looking disappointed. She ran her hands over her own body and reached back to undo the clasp on her bra before sliding the straps off her shoulders and revealing her incredible breasts. She stood there in front of Reece, playing with them, making her nipples hard and making herself moan before she slid her hands down her waist and lowered the black lacy thong to the floor and stepped out of it. She reached in between her legs and started playing with herself, throwing her head back at the pleasure she was feeling circling her own clit. As she looked back over at Reece, she could she he was touching himself too.
"Did I say you could do that?"
"Come on, Marjorie, you can't stand there teasing me like that and expect me not to do anything about it! You're driving me wild!!"
"I told you, I'm in charge, and if you don't do what you're told, I can make sure tonight is all about the tease and that you don't get any release from it."
She walked over to him and placed her knees on either side of his hips on the bed, straddling him. She started kissing him again and moving her hips so that he could feel how wet she was as she grinded against the length of him. While he was distracted by Marjories' movements, he failed to notice her reach for his belt before using it to tie his hands together behind his back. As soon as the belt was done up, she climbed off him. "That will teach you to disobey me," she whispered in his ear.