Massage 2

After a long day of racing, Layla and Tony went back to the garage while their friends were still out. With everyone else gone, it was nice and quiet, which they both enjoyed.
    As they walked inside, Layla stretched, noticing how stiff her back was. "Hey Toretto." She called.
    He turned to her. "Yeah?"
    "You wouldn't mind giving me a massage again, would you?" She asked.
    Tony rolled his eyes. "Come on! I offered you a massage once and now I'm your personal masseur?"
"You're good at it!" She said.
"Thanks but you can't expect me to constantly give you free massages all of the time." He said.
"Just one more?" Layla pleaded. "My back hurts. Do you want me to be in pain?"
Tony let out a long sigh. "Fine." He said. "I'll give you a massage, but first you have to give me one."
"Deal." She said, taking whatever she could get as they made their way over to the couch. Before lying down, Tony began to take off his shirt. "Wait, what're you doing?"
"Making it easier for you to give me a massage." He said, tossing his shirt onto the floor as he laid down on his stomach on the couch. Layla tentatively got on top of him, straddling him between her legs as she began to massage his back.
    As she had never done this type of thing before, Layla had no idea what she was doing. She tried to copy the way Tony gave her a massage before but could tell she was not doing it as well as him.
    "How's this?" She asked as she slowly started getting the hang of it.
    "You could do it a bit harder." Tony said.
    "Like this?" Layla kneaded his skin, harshly digging her hands into his back.
    "Too hard! Too hard!" He exclaimed.
    "Sorry." She continued more gently but still trying to be more firm than before.
    "Ah, that's good." Tony said as he was finally able to relax into her touch.
    After several more minutes of massaging him, Layla stood up. "Alright, my turn now." She said. "But don't expect me to take off my shirt."
    "It'd be easier with the shirt off but of course I don't expect you to do that." He said.
    Layla paused as she thought about it. "How so?" She asked.
    "Well, I'd be able to move my hands more if the shirt wasn't in the way." He said.
    "Close your eyes." She told him. He was confused but did what she said anyway. Taking off her shirt, Layla placed it on the floor next to the couch before lying down on her stomach. "You can open them."
    As Tony opened his eyes, he could not help but blush when he saw Layla. Since she was already lying down, the only part of her bare skin that was visible to him was her back. But that still was enough to make his heart beat a bit faster.
    Trying to appear as normal as possible and at the same time ignore the intrusive thoughts that kept creeping into his mind, Tony carefully got on top of her and began massaging her back. She let out a satisfied sigh as soon as he started.
    "Remember Toretto-."
    "Yeah, I know. You like it hard." Tony cut her off, finishing her thought. She nodded as she closed her eyes, fully relaxed as he worked his magic.
    Tony massaged her back hard and firmly. But at the same time he made sure to be gentle enough so that he did not actually hurt her.
    With time, the blush on his face went away, but he still felt slightly flustered by the sight of Layla. It stirred a strange sensation in his stomach and made his chest feel feverishly warm. He tried his best not to let his eyes wander, but as he was not paying much attention, his hands began to wander instead.
    Slowly, his hands began to drift lower down her back and along her sides. His touch became a passionate caress that quickly grew hungry for more.
    Layla began to notice the change as his touch sent a shiver throughout her body and sparked butterflies in her stomach. As his hands were more gentle and were not using any of the techniques from before, she could tell that this was no longer really a massage. But it felt too good to stop him.
    The feeling it sent through her made her aroused, longing for more. The more his hands traveled over her skin, the more she wanted them to travel even farther.
    As Tony's hands went down to Layla's hips, moving under the waistband of her pants, he stopped, suddenly realizing what he was doing. "I'm so sorry Layla! I got carried away." He began to recoil his hands but her words stopped him.
    "Don't stop."
    "What?" He froze, confused.
    "Continue." She said. "That feels good."
    Tony was surprised. He expected her to be angry. To yell at him and tell him to get off of her. Not ask him to continue.
    Slowly, Tony did as she said. At first he felt a little strange doing it, but that went away as the feeling of her soft skin against his hands was so good he could not help himself from wanting more.
    As Tony's hands traveled back up Layla's back, they were interrupted by the strap of her bra. Annoyed by it preventing him from easily moving his hands across her skin, he unclipped it before continuing.
    "Tony." Layla said with a soft moan as she slowly turned around, lying on her back so she could face him. Since her bra was unclipped, it did not exactly move with her, leaving most of her chest exposed.
   Tony's hands, now resting on her stomach, came to a standstill as he stared down at her. They both were completely silent as they stared at each other's bare skin. When their eyes finally met, they could not hold themselves back any longer.
    They crashed their lips onto each other's as they became a mess of adventurous limbs that were set on exploring every patch of bare skin they could find. Tony's hands crept under her bra, stroking the soft skin underneath. Pulling the bra down, he slipped the straps off her shoulders and tossed it onto the floor so there was nothing in his way.
    Layla wrapped her arms around his neck, bringing his body down onto hers so that their bare chests now had no space between them. Moans escaped their mouths as their tongues danced a fiery tango together. The heat that was building between them felt like a passionate fire.
Both of their hands traveled down to the other's hips and they parted from their kiss briefly so they could take turns removing the rest of each other's clothes. As soon as their clothes were on the floor, their lips connected again as their bodies did too, moving in sync with a fiery passion.
    As they were lost in the moment of heated passion, they were unaware of the sound of cars pulling up outside. They were only snapped out of the moment by the sudden sound of gasps.
    Tony and Layla immediately parted and scrambled to grab their clothes when they noticed their friends, both of their faces now a bright shade of red. Frostee's mouth was hanging agape as Cisco and Echo both had their hands clasped tightly over his eyes. "Again?" He exclaimed.
    Too embarrassed to face their friends, Tony and Layla quickly came up with excuses to leave and rushed out of the garage. After that, Layla stopped asking Tony for a massage. Or at least just while out in public.