1

                        𓂃⋆ JEON JUNGKOOK ⋆𓂃

Eun: Come on man she has been staring at you for like 30 minutes now! Go and approach her!

( Eunwoo = Eun )

While hitting on My arm. I looks up from my bourbon glass, following my friend's stare. She sure was beautiful no doubt, but not a match for me.

Ignoring the seductive looks she was giving me, biting on her lips. I shifted my hooded eyes to the bartender, Ordering another glass of my favourite whiskey.

Eun: Oh come on man! She is damn hot! Why are you no-

Mg: Stop it already Woo! You know he never approaches a girl first!

( Mingyu = Mg )

He says joining the conversation, placing his arm on Eunwoo shoulder with a small smirk lingering on his lips. Eunwoo sighed in defeat, rolling his eyes at his friend to order a glass for himself as well

Mg: I wonder why every girl has to go after him only, I mean there are other handsome gentlemen like me available as well!

He said glaring at me while Eunwoo broke into a laugh, staring at i defeated face.

Jk: Man up if you want to attract a girl, these whining will not get you anywhere.

I spoke gulping the throat-burning liquid in one shot, ready to leave.

As soon as i turned around, my body collided with someone else and i saw them falling back from the impact.

My hands automatically moved forward to support the person and i grabbed the person's small waist.

Looking down i saw the same girl that was staring at me a few minutes back clinging to me for support. Fluttering her eyes at me, she bites her lip.

Pulling her up i placed her back on her feet again and moved back from her. Feeling rather irritated.

??: Oh, I am so sorry, I didn't see you there handsome! Oh shit, I spilt my drink on you! I am so sorry!

She speaks while placing her hands on me toned chest, where the drink has just spilt.

I knew these tricks quite well and her voice was giving me a headache already

Lifting her hand from my chest i moved back from her while she continued to apologize.A look of rejection is apparent on her face as she notices my small action.

Without even bothering to give her a reply i made my way to the washroom.

Removing my shirt while looking at himself in the mirror, i started washing the stain under the faucet. Next, i moved towards the hand dryer and placed my shirt under it.