Roomate Pt.2

The story of Maverick and Coah figuring out this new roommate thing.
Characters are random.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Maverick P

Maverick P.O.V
I sighed walking into the house making sure that I took my boots off before walking through the house. Always take my shoes off at the front door. After doing all that landscaping on three different houses I'd be an idiot to walk through the house with these dirty ass boots on. Im what some people call a neat freak, but to me I don't think I am. I just don't like when shit is messy or unorganized. I don't like it. I also don't like my floor to be dirty.

I'm living here too and the least can do is make sure I keep shit tight. Thad was nice enough to let me move in which I still didn't understand, but i was thankful. He really saved my life.

I had started trapping with a friend of mine a while ago and the only reason I even stepped foot out there for because of my momma. I've always had good grades in school, played sports, was in after school clubs and shit, worked on the yearbook, and etc. was I always this quiet? Yes, but doing the stuff I didn't I didn't need to speak much. Especially for the yearbook. So it worked out for me altogether in the end. Not like I couldn't talk when I needed to I just chose not to do so.

I was supposed to graduated and go to college with my friend from school because we were close and we always said we'd go to the same college and try to get a dorm together...shit never happened. All that learning, good grades, extracurricular activities for nothing. At least that's what my momma said, but she knows I did it all for her. Well she knew...

My momma was diagnosed with cancer during my senior year and with bills, no dad, no help, hospital bills, pharmaceutical bills, school dues, sports, prom, etc, I knew I had to do something to help out. I knew I could get a job, but working part time to make a couple of dollars when I barely had time to do everything I needed after school already it wouldn't work. So stupidly when I saw the night that were coming into school with new shoes all the time, new phones, cars and all that shit I asked how. And I found out. Quickly.