In Thier Grasp(Random)

The story of a man having his whole life changed forever.
Characters are random.
Unedited because wi really didn't feel like it. Sorry.

⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️⛓️Nolan P

Nolan P.O.V

"Now son, please be at Mr. Guerra's house at 10pm sharp! Not a moment too late," my mother spoke looking at me making me raise an eyebrow.

"I know mom you've already told me like a thousand times. Be ready for the banquet at 11," I spoke as she looked at me.

"It's 10! Don't-,"

"Mom, that was just a joke. I'll be there. I know how important this is to you. Have you talked to Mr. Jefferson about the stocks? I know since they've crash-,"

"Let your father and I worry about it. Ok? Well worry about it. Now go home and get cleaned up and dressed. I want you in Yves Saint Laurent because that's what your father and I will be wearing along with your brother and sister. Now, go. Hurry up," she spoke shooing me out of her house making me roll my eyes and head over to my car. I looked back at the house and looked at the fountain which was turning on now waking with the lights since it was a little bit dark outside. I guess k should hurry home.

My family wasn't too big and only consisted of 5 people. My mother Hillary, my father Curtis, my older brother Jameson, and my older sister Kimora. And me of course.

My family had been rich for as long as I can remember hunts us going to this banquet for this really rich man that they've befriended. He had a very strong Spanish accent and I had only met him once, but he was nice to me.

I was born into money and being the baby I guess my family spoiled me a lot. I had my own penthouse, my own car, and my bank looked...sheesh man. I was living the fucking life. I loved my parents and my si king sand we kinda had one of those families that you see in the movies. We were the "ideal" family. We spent time together making sure to at LEAST have dinner together on Sunday, and every holiday we spent those together as well.