Chapter 6

Shane broke our intense kiss so that he could look at me, his eyes never leaving mine as he carried me, effortlessly, deeper inside the hotel room. He places me down gently on the kitchen island, rocking his hips in between my inviting legs as he assaults my bottom lip with the top of his.

The hardened length through his pants teases me and already, I'm drawn to how forceful we are with each other. I dig my teeth into his bottom lip, earning a sultry breath from him. He towers over me, removing his shirt and I'm left to admire his sun-kissed complexion with my browsing hands.

Soft breathless moans escaped my mouth once his lips touch my skin, suckling and leaving deep, wet kisses alongside my neck where I stroked the nape of his. With each touch, my breath hitches. The straps of my laced cami slipped off my shoulders, revealing my full breasts and erect nipples, which begged for his attention.

Shane responded to their plea, his hands kneading me tenderly while his lips teased the skin just below my earlobe. He then trailed kisses down my neck, making my back arch off the cold marble countertop.

I inhaled sharply as Shane's lips finally found their way to my chest. I could feel the moisturizing heat of his breath, searing a path down my collarbone until he reached the swell of my breasts. His lips captured one nipple while his thumb and forefinger gently teased the other, making me squirm in pleasure beneath him.

He helps me down from the island where I allowed him to pull my garments down the rest of the way, letting them pool around my feet. I stepped out of them and he turned me around forcefully, hugging me from behind. He continued to embrace me, wet kisses from the nape of my neck, down to my upper back. I shuddered as he pressed harder against me, his stiff member resting on my back.

I gasped breathlessly once he took his left hand to pin my left to the marble counter. His other hand, however, managed to trail its way to my front, his thick fingers slipping through my folds. I was incredibly wet and his groaning upon stroking my clit in circular motions only made me saturate more. He pressed his right cheek onto my left, then removed his fingers to brush them wet against my nipples, making sure to apply stimulation to both sides. Then, he entered me with firstly one, then two fingers.

Shane worked his middle and index finger in and out of me, unhurriedly savoring every last moment. He pulled his fingers from me, and then got down on his knees to praise my naked backside using the same wet fingers and his tongue, which in turn brought intense sex-crazed shivers down my spine.

He removed his sweats and turned me around, picking me up once more. I allowed him to carry me to the back of the hotel room where the bed was, his dick poking away at me along the way. We continued to embrace each other, never breaking away.

Aside from the small bedside lamp, the busy city's street lights illuminated the dark room and I could see his face more clearly. The hunger in his expression, it's intense. He positioned us in the middle of the bed where he sat up, still holding me, my thighs placed perfectly along both sides of his hips. His lips found mine again, devouring them with a fervor that left me breathless.

For it to be so quiet, our actions spoke the loudest. We share a certain gaze and the message was well received: he wanted me just as bad as I wanted him, and that alone was all the fuel I needed to fuck this man's brains out.

Furrowing my eyebrows, I granted him access to penetrate me, drawing me to throw my head back in ecstasy. My warm, saturated walls clenched around his dick and like matching puzzle pieces, my body naturally contoured with his. With the help of his brawny physique, Shane lifts me up and down with ease, giving me the ability to fuck and get fucked simultaneously.

The breathy silence between us was such a turn on and just when I thought additional pleasure wasn't an option, he took one of my erect nipples into his mouth, eyeing me with such intent. The swirling of his tongue started in circular motions, then flickering upwards and down repeatedly. The sensation alone gave me the courage to dig my nails into the dimples of his back, causing him to fiercely grip my ass and pull me closer to him, deeper into me.