Chapter 22

I watched as Shane's chest rose and fell with each breath he took, his arms wrapped around me and his face, calm and relaxed. His embrace was strong, but gentle and I felt secure in his arms.

The morning was quiet, and the only sound I could hear was the freezing rain, tapping against the foggy windows. I looked once more at his beautiful face, then nestled deeper into his neck, moaning at the overwhelming comfort that his warmth was providing me with.

I stroked the nape of his neck and Shane's arms tightened around me, lazily pulling my leg back over his waist. It was his preferred sleeping position as of lately.

"Mm, there it is. You and those sunrises again." He says in a sleepy voice, his breath tickling my ear. I chuckled softly and looked up to face him, and he rubbed up and down my back, looking down deep into my eyes.

We held each other's gaze for a while and then he leaned in to kiss me. "Merry Christmas Eve, baby," he whispered against my lips before kissing me again.

"Merry Christmas Eve." I repeated back, my smile forming against his.

His kiss was gentle at first, but deepened in intensity as our lips moved together in the same motion, Shane's hands started to roam my body, sending shivers down my spine.

His morning wood pressed against my inner thigh, making me ache in all the right places. Shane rolled on top of me, cradling himself in between my legs.

"Did you forget that my daddy is across the hall?" I asked, voiceless.

"I remember." He says in a husky voice, his lips moving against my neck. "But your man is hungry." He then whispered into my ear, his words making me saturate my panties almost immediately.

"Fuck, you can't talk to me like that this early." I whined in silence, kicking my feet back and forth in a pretend tantrum. Shane laughed as he kissed my neck and grabbed onto my hip. Then, he changed his expression back to a stoic and lustful one.

He settled on my collarbone, leaving a trail of wet kisses, as he pushed my tank top up over my head, tossing it aside.

He frees my breasts from the confines of my bra, squeezing them gently. Then, with a lustful look at me, he mouths "Shhh." and proceeds to suck harshly on each nipple, causing me to arch my back and grab onto his shoulders.

He looked up at me with desire-filled eyes as he swirled his tongue around my areolas, then switching back to sucking. Shane continued, fluttering his tongue, then blowing on my nipples gently, making me moan softly.

"Baby, shhh." He says again, his eyes were serious and my clit was pounding, just begging to be touched by him. He bit his lip as he watched me squirm and arch for him. I gasped as his hands and pressing lips, which were now traveling down my body.

His breathing was hot against my skin, hovering right above my navel. He continued to kiss and suck his way downwards, a soft voiceless moan escaping my lips as he pulled my panties off, leaving me completely exposed and vulnerable beneath his clothed body.

Shane ran his hands up the sides of my thighs, spreading them gently around his neck. His warm breath was so close to my pussy that the anticipation was killing me. His tongue traced the outline of my lips, making me shudder and quiver.

"Shhh." He whispered again, before thrusting his tongue deep into my pussy. I gasped as his tongue ran from the bottom of my pussy to my clit, then back again, faster and faster.

I tried so hard to stay quiet, and very nearly succeeded, but as his tongue pressed against my clit once more, with more pressure this time, I let out a soft whimper.

Taken by surprise, I nearly screamed as his tongue ambushed my entrance. Then, he slid two finger deep inside me, curling them upwards and stroking my contracting walls as he finger-fucked me. He devoured my pussy, sucking in my juices and lapping up my wetness as if it was his last meal.