Chapter 17

It was early. Too early. Still dark out, far earlier than we had expected the sun to rise, and Shane and I had both shifted in our sleep a few times. Now, my back was pressed against his chest and my ass was cupped in front of his half-erection. Shane was still asleep, his hand resting on my hip and I peered with low eyes, over to the digital clock displayed on the idle tv screen.

5:03 AM

It was definitely too early to be awake, but I couldn't drift back. Shane's flight is in four hours and I knew I was going to miss him while he was gone. He'll only be away for about a week, though it would be the first time we had been apart since we started dating, so I'm eager to see how long I could handle the separation, and how long I can tolerate not being able to feel his lips on mine.

I was about to shift in bed again, and with a firm grip, Shane kept me in place. Maybe he wasn't asleep after all.

"I'm up." he said. I started to turn around to face him, but before I could he had captured my waist with both hands and pulled me back against him. My body was now pressed into him; the places between my legs touched against his growing erection and I bit my lip. I could feel his dick getting harder as his hands traced up and down my sides and with a low, sleepy growl, he spoke.

"It's early." he whispered as he planted a single kiss to the back of my neck.

"It is." I spoke back.

"Where were you about to go?" His breathy voice vibrated through my ears and down my spine. My walls clenched involuntarily.

"To face you."

"Stay here, baby." he said in a low voice. "It's cold." And with that, he gripped my hips tighter and pulled me closer to him. His erection twitched and I felt my legs quiver with anxiousness.

"We have a few hours left... before you go." I said, trying to ignore the slight movement of his hands moving back and forth across my skin to the wobbling in my voice. He didn't respond. He wrapped his arms around my front, and with one hand, slipped under my shirt to touch my bare stomach. My nipples grew hard. Real hard.

He kissed my neck again, this time closer to the side, near my shoulder. His hands traveled upward and traced the swells of my breasts beneath the shirt that I slept in.

"You remember that text you sent me?" He questioned, his breath warm against my skin. "The night before your user flow presentation, hm?"

"Yeah, baby. I do." I answered him, remembering all too well.

"Do you remember what you said? What you told me?" He pulled me to him, and I could feel the bulge pressed even harder against me. It was incredibly firm, and rigid.

"Yes." I said, my moan, a mix of a whimper and a short breath, feeling as if I was going to orgasm just from the thought of it.

"Tell me what you said again, baby." He asked and I hesitated, wanting him to continue his exploration.

He kissed my shoulder again, and this time with a free hand he lifted my shirt up, teasing along my rib cage, then my areolas.

"Tell me." He asked again, this time pinching my left nipple between his thumb and pointer finger. I gasped and braced myself by throwing my head back into his throat.

"I said... that I get so wet when I think of you." I spoke with labored breath, and his erection grew in length and thickness.

"Mmm. That's right." He whispered in my ear as he rolled my nipple in between his fingers. "You thought I forgot, huh?"

With my mind in shambles, I tried to grasp at the sheets with my hands. Trying to find some sort of stability.

"Mmm, you must be soaked, baby." He said. Then, he moved his hand away from my breast and down my stomach, then right between my legs.