Chapter 27

"Damn, these howler monkeys are loud." I whispered, half asleep and wincing in response to the deafening calls that were hugging my ear drums. We had fallen asleep in this position. Me, still wedged in between Shane's legs as he laid propped up against a hill of pillows that were stacked underneath him.

We stayed up longer than we should've, spending the entire night and some of this early morning eating, watching movies and talking.

I rubbed my blurry eyesight away and stretched out, the warmth of Shane's body against mine. He stirred slightly, his hand sliding down my back until his fingers interlaced with mine. With his other hand, Shane slowly raised his phone above us so he could check the time.

7:57 AM.

Then he blew a short sigh. He was feeling the fatigue too.

"The guide will be here in thirty minutes to take us to the farm," he said in a low raspy voice, his breath tickling my forehead. I smiled at the sensation, feeling a tingle run down my spine.

"Everytime you say 'farm', I think of a barn with a lot of animals running around."

"And let me guess," Shane says, his eyes still heavy with sleep. "With a corn maze and an ugly ass scarecrow in the middle of it?" He laughed and I could feel his chest vibrating against mine.

"Yeah something like that." I smiled, still wincing. I sat up and stretched some more. "But I'm going to take a quick shower," I smirked, rising from the bed. Shane groaned and untangled his legs from the sheets before standing up. "Wait for me, baby." He started walking behind me towards the bathroom while stretching his arms above his head with a yawn.

I smiled and kept walking, feeling him inching closer behind and I turned around, catching his gaze as he licked his lips and followed my every step while my ass swayed from side to side.

He reached out and brushed his hand against my lower back, sending a fuzzy wave of pleasure downwards, in between my legs.

Without saying a word, I removed my tank top and panties then Shane took off his briefs and we rushed into the shower together. We didn't bother turning on the lights or locking the door. The sunlight pouring into the bathroom illuminated our naked bodies as we let the hot water cascade over us. Shane's hands wandered over my curves, his fingers tracing every inch of my skin.

My breasts, my ass, the back of my neck and my heart raced as he quickly lifted me up against the wall to penetrate me, his lips meeting mine in an intense kiss.

Two orgasms and twenty-five minutes later, Shane and I were now scrambling to get dressed, blaming each other for being the reason we were late.

"—And then you dropped me in the shower!" I whined at Shane, brushing my hair into a loose bun, my bangs flowing loosely on both sides. "My ass still hurts." I pouted my bottom lip.

"I know, baby and I'm sorry! How was I supposed to know you were gonna grab my balls like that?" He huffed back, slipping his feet into his shoes. He came up behind me and grabbed my waist and absorbed the back of my neck with his lips. "You know I love it when you do that."

Although I couldn't physically see him, I visualized that he would likely be frowning with regretful eyes.

"Mhm," I hummed, trying my hardest not to smile.

"You want another booty rub tonight?"

I turned around to face him and pouted again, nodding with doe eyes. "Mhm." Then I stood on my tippy toes so that he could kiss me and then I looked out of the window.

I glanced ahead as I noticed Andrés, the same guide from yesterday, pulling up, this time in a blue truck that looked to be built for unpaved roads.

"Shane, we need to hurry. The guide's here."

"Shit." He spoke lowly, letting go of me to grab the rest of his things. I zipped up my tight-fitting wind and rain repellent fleece, securing the knot on both of my hiking boots and grabbed my backpack. Shane trailed behind me as I stepped outside. He shut the door and locked it before we both made our way down the stairs.

"Buen día, Señor Meyers." We were becoming familiar with Andrés. He didn't look a day over forty, I presumed and he always smiled with an eager expression whenever he spoke to us. "Y usted también, Señorita Miles." And you as well, Ms. Miles.

"Good morning." I greeted him in English and smiled back, hopping in the backseat while he held it open. Shane shook his hand and climbed in next to me. Andrés pulled off and we drove the opposite way that we came in yesterday, down a dirt road for about ten minutes before breaking off into a path in the forest.