Chapter 19

"Fuck, baby." I moaned as I felt the pressure of Shane's hands on my hips, my body responding to his touch. His fingers traveled along the curvatures of my nipples, gently fluttering up and down on my sensitive areas as I slow-grinded against his hard dick. I needed to see him before work and with the way we'd been speaking to each other over the phone this past weekend, Shane caught the earliest Monday morning flight out to make sure of it.

It's been a tortuous week of not being able to see him, touch him, hold him. I missed him like crazy and I know he missed me. I leaned forward and kissed him, letting his hands wander freely, taking me in for a much needed embrace, letting the pleasure of his touch take me to another level.

I continued to grind my pussy back and forth, rolling my hips as our lips danced. Then I caressed my right hand on the left side of his face and sucked on his right earlobe, moaning along the way.

While I preferred it the other way, I had to admit that it was exhilarating, being the one in control for a change. I leaned backward, returning to my dominating position of being on top. Shane sat up and tried to suck on my nipples, like he usually enjoyed doing but I didn't allow it.

I stroked my thumb finger over his lips and put my hand on his chest, forcefully pushing him backward onto the couch and he was so turned on, biting his lips, his seductive brown eyes watching me sharply as I continued to fuck him.

I resume grinding slowly and sensually, realizing my power over him. He was mine, and I was his. He held my gaze and smiled, watching me from below. I kept my hand on his chest and returned his gaze, lustfully. I could feel my pussy getting wetter and wetter as I watched him, helplessly losing himself inside of me.

"Your pussy feels so fucking good, baby." He moaned.

I felt my heart racing as I towered over him, looking down into his eyes, and a familiar warmth spread through my body.

"Fuck, I'm about to cum, baby." I whined as I straddled Shane's hips. Shane's hands moved around my waist and up my sides as I moved my hips in rhythm with his.

"I love it when you cum on me. Use me, fuck me, baby." Shane speaks to me with gritted teeth and a clenched jaw. He had a stoic expression, but in a good way and my pussy was throbbing at the sight of him.

"I'm cuming, baby. Hold me."

"I'm right here, baby. Fuck, I'm cuming too." Shane says, sitting upward to take me in. I felt my pleasure reaching its peak and I fell against his chest, breathing in his scent as we both climaxed. I shuddered at the pleasure, the cold from the AC hitting my back. Shane twitched, still inside of me and I hugged my arms around him, nestling my face into the crook of his neck.

"I missed you so much." I moaned as the pleasure subsided, pouting and hugging him tight like a big baby.

"I missed you too, baby." Shane said as he pulled out of me. He kissed me on the cheek and wrapped his arms around my waist, squeezing me tighter. "What time do you have to be at work?"

"9:30 today. It's a short day, though." Another thing I loved about the holiday season.

"That's good, so we can go shopping later like we talked about." I grinned happily.

"Yup, so I have to get ready." I groaned, reluctantly getting up from his lap.

While I washed my body, Shane brushed his teeth and then he removed his briefs, joining me in the shower. He pressed his chest against my back and grabbed my hips, leaving small pecks to the side of my neck. He proceeded to wash his body, us playfully fighting over control of the water temperature.

"Tony mentioned earlier on that he knew your dad." I say. "Were they good friends?" I asked, rubbing the loofah that he brought me, against my wet skin, the soapy water trickling down my breasts and stomach.