Chapter 13

Pleasured moans filled the air in my room as intense pressure was being applied to my clit. Gripping the sheets was my only option as I needed something to hold on to and walk me through the orgasm that was about to emerge.

Instead, Shane took my hand into his, while his other was gripped entirely under my ass in order to keep me from moving.

Never taking his eyes off mine, he watched my face as he continued to assault my pussy in unimaginable ways. With his beautifully-toned ass exposed, as well as my bare breasts and very hard, rosy brown nipples, all out on display, Shane comes up to speak to me, his voice low and intimidating.

"I've been wanting to taste you for so long, Lavender." He says with such determination. "Why'd you make me wait so long, hmm?" He spoke to me assertively, his grip on my ass tightening as he waited for an answer from me.

Soft wet kisses in between my thighs. Speechless, I couldn't say or do anything but to take everything he was throwing my way. My panting began to increase, as well as the pressure that's been building up in between my legs.

"Cum for me, baby. I need to taste it." He says. I rubbed away in circular motions, faster than I did when I started, crying actual tears. I could feel it coming, and before I knew it my body was shaking intensely with pure pleasure, my orgasm in full force.

All of a sudden, there was a knock on my door. "Hey, Lavi, you up?" Samyra called out, her mood upbeat.

And just like that, my conjured up fantasies of Shane and I, were over. Frustration settled in and I couldn't hide it anymore.

My body is aching for him.

Thrown off guard, I eventually gathered myself to reply to her. "Y-Yeah?"

"I'm going to the pharmacy to get a baby blaster 'cause that nigga was balls deep last night!" Her laughs came after her statement. I couldn't help but laugh with her, despite the fact that she ruined the mood, "I'll be back in 15, you need anything?"

"Nah, I'm good! Thanks, though."

"Okay! Call me if you change your mind. Love you!" I heard her footsteps as she walked down the hallway followed by the front door opening, then closing.

Uninterested in having to start my day, I removed my drenched fingers from my panties and rolled over to my side to gaze at the creeping sunrise, thinking of him. How couldn't I? After... that? After what happened at dinner last night? I looked into my phone to check the time. 6:43 AM and no good morning text from him.

Wanting to hear from him, I unlocked my phone and skimmed over our text history, the last text was that message I had sent to him the other night.

"I get so wet when I think of you."

How do I pick up a conversation after sending... that? I sighed, then began to type.

:Good morning, haven't heard from you.

Nope. Delete that. I thought to myself, exhaling deeply. Let's try that again.

:We should talk about last night...

Backspace, backspace, fucking backspace.

I let out a long sigh, and closed my eyes. I wondered what he could be doing at this time. Would he be asleep? Would he be awake, thinking of...me?

Wishful thinking.