𝟗| 𝐏𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐖𝐚𝐫

Only to find Prisha di on top of him

I couldn't process the things and felt like my emotions were breaking apart.

I trust my love but it felt a pang, a sudden jolt in my body.

Iva was on the chair and prisha di on his lap while her hands were wrapped around his nape.

"Ohhhh hii princess," prisha di said while getting up and coming towards me. I nodded with a smile.

"You know you right your husband is kinda too handsome that I couldn't resist myself," she said while engulfing me in a hug. My gaze met his brown orbs who were busy staring at me without blinking. I blinked my eyes continuously before the tears would make their way to flow out. It's me and Iva and our untold feelings, stories till the end. I know she's lying. Iva can hate me but he will never cheat on me. I trust my love enough.

"Well how are you doing princess," She asked while judging my attire. Her eyes were scanning me from my toe to head.

"I'm good and what about you," I said politely while swallowing hard.

"Well I'm beautiful as always but you know you should be changing the way you get dressed. The saree and its too old fashioned when you have such a handsome freak husband. You know it would tarnish his reputation," she said. It doesn't hurt and for my comfort matters most. I kept looking at him. Waiting for him to take a stand for me. but it doesn't matter if he doesn't. I'm used to such words from her.

"Thank you for reminding," I said while she gritted her teeth. She knows the level of patience I have. She tries to insult me but she even knows I'm not the one who can be broken easily.

"Well it seems like your husband doesn't love you," she said while scanning his whole cabin.

"No photo of yours, quite amazing. Ivaan baby don't you love her that you didn't keep a mere photo of hers when it is completely filled with your family's," she said while I lowered my lashes. All the emotions I'm caging them inside. I can't let them out, that's what life has brought for me. I wished for Iva to shut her mouth. He didn't even growl at her when she called him out baby. Anvi grip over your emotions. Stay calm. Breathe in and breathe out. I tried to convince myself.

"Prisha, please excuse us," Iva said.

"Of course Ivaan darling," she said while taking a few steps forward near me.

"He doesn't love you. He married you for his revenge and he will never include you in his family. You are no one to him. You are just a burden princess," she whispered in my ears and left.

"Why did you come here? Why didn't you go to Vinay's home?," he growled at me while I flinched. I needed at least an assurance that I might be included in his family but I lost it. He will never trust me. He took predatory steps towards and stood in front of me. partially hovering me. I gulped and shut my eyes.