Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Finn’s POV

I was feeling all giddy on the inside. My lips were spread into a wide smile, and I literally couldn’t stand still; I was hopping around everywhere, trying to occupy myself until the time came to start getting ready.

I was currently singing ‘One way or Another’ at the top of my lungs while baking some cupcakes, not that they’re going to turn out great, but when I’m excited I like to bake. It’s something Jack and I have done since we were young.

Speaking of Jack, he came in whistling the same song as I. Great twins think alike.

“Why so jumpy Finny? Ha, that rhymed,” Jack laughed while fingering some of the frosting off of a cupcake.

I wacked my wooden spatula at him, “Don’t touch it!”

“But it’s meant to be touched!”

“They’re for Beth,” I shot back.

“Beth huh? On nickname basis now? Which other bases have you reached?” Jack winked.

That, is none of your business,” I pointed to him sternly with my spatula.  “And anyways, how have you and Priya been?”

“I haven’t spoken to her since our lunch date yesterday. I really want to go out on another date with her, and maybe bust a move?” he said the last part as if he was questioning himself.

“You should invite her over for dinner, or maybe she’ll ask you over. Those are always the perfect times to make a move.”

“Of course you’d say that; you got some hot steamy sex last night,” he winked again.

“Stay out of my sex life,” I smacked him.

Jack chuckled. “Speaking of sex, some chick last night was practically having sex with me with our clothes on, in public.”

“Priya?”

“No some other girl, at the drive by street rave.”

“Please tell me you didn’t dance with her.”

“Oh I did, and let me tell you, that ass was fiiiine,” he said, dragging out the ‘i’.

“Don’t you think that’s considered sort of ‘cheating’ on Priya?”

“It’s not like I had sex with the girl, and anyways I didn’t officially ask Priya to be my girlfriend,” he shrugged.

“If that’s what you say. By the way, is she white?”

“Yea… why?” Jack had a ‘what the fuck’ look on his face.

“Priya… it doesn’t sound much of an English name, more… Indian?”

“I like it though, it’s unique.”

“I guess, anyways I’m going to get ready for my date. Don’t eat my cupcakes.”

However I knew my threat wouldn’t go so far, since by the time I was at the top of the staircase, I already heard Jack moaning at the sweet taste of the cupcakes. Well there go Elizabeth’s cupcakes.

[*]

I was waiting at the dock in my finest dark wash jeans and favorite crimson shirt, when she appeared. My jaw literally dropped to the floor, and made a popping sound when my lips parted.

Fuck me, she’s beautiful.

In a simple black summer dress, she stole my breath away at the first sight. The skirt was longer in the back, and her waist was accentuated with a nude belt. And don’t even get me started on her legs… Her nude pumps made them stand out even more. If only I could throw her over my shoulder and just have my way with her in the backseat of my car. If only…