Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Jack’s POV

It had been a few days since I had last heard from Priya, so when I got her call this morning, you could say I was relieved. I was beginning to believe that she wasn’t as into me as I thought she was. She invited me over to her place for a dinner date, but we both knew that wasn’t the only thing we would be doing.

She was a beautiful woman, the type that made a man do a double take if she were to pass by. I wanted her all to myself, but then again am I really falling for her or just her body? I wasn’t sure at all, but I was going to find out tonight.

Getting myself ready, I was suddenly reminded of how Finn was saying that he was in love with that girl he was dating. Oh what’s her name... oh yeah Elizabeth.  He sounded so serious about this girl, how he wanted me to meet her and everything. He’s actually starting to get me annoyed with all his love talk.  Maybe he’s just in that lovebird stage... he’ll soon grow out of it, I hope.  But I guess what bothered me the most was how he was ready to grow up and actually be committed to one girl, while I thought I was ready for the same, but I don’t seem to quite want that yet. Having one night stands still seems appealing to me but so did the idea of being with Priya...

Jack snap out of it or else you’ll be late for your date!

***

I arrived at her flat just 10 minutes past 7 o’clock. Her flat was at the top floor of the building, so the elevator was a long ride up. Wearing simply a dress shirt and trousers, I took the time to examine my clothing in the elevator. Arriving at the top floor, I realized that there was only one door on the floor. Wow, being a model in London must pay BIG bucks.

 With a simple knock at the door, I waited patiently for her to open up. She did almost immediately, as if she had been just on the other side of the door, waiting for me to knock. She looked absolutely stunning, wearing nothing but a strapless hot pink dress that hugged her curves.  She paired the dress with white stilettos that made me wonder how she could ever walk in shoes that high. Showing off her toned legs as she greeted me, I couldn’t help but gawk at her.

“What’s the matter Jack, intimidated by a grown woman?” she asked while placing her hand under my chin. Her eyes were twinkling as she looked into my eyes, and I couldn’t stop thinking about how she looked so perfect in the lighting. She broke away so suddenly, that it took me a few seconds to realize that she had grabbed my hand and I was now following her around the flat.

Her place was defiantly huge; it was hard to believe that only one person lived here. She brought me to the dining area, where a meal was all properly laid out.

“You did all of this?” I questioned, immensely stunned.

She let out a hearty laugh. “Oh of course not, my butler did”

I must have been standing there with my mouth wide open because she let out another laugh.

“Yes, I know what you’re thinking, I’m a spoiled rich girl, but I’m not home most of the time, so I need people to take care of my place while I’m gone.”

“Oh no, I wasn’t thinking about that, you’re the last person I would ever call spoiled.”

Her lips parted into a smile and her cheeks began to turn a bright pink, “Well, thank you.”

She gestured for me to sit at the overly large table. I waited for her to take her seat before sitting down myself.

Throughout the entire meal, we talked without pause. It was all pretty random; we jumped from one topic to another, just getting to know each other even more. I couldn’t keep my eyes off her; she just had the presence that took up an entire room. That same aura was probably one of the qualities that helped her to become such a successful model, of course on top of being extremely gorgeous.

She caught me staring at her. “What?” she asked while holding my stare.

“Nothing...” I said quickly, cutting off her gaze, “It’s just hard to not stare at someone as beautiful as you.”

She couldn’t contain herself from blushing, “Well, you certainly know how to flatter a lady.”

I let out a grin at that comment. I am good.

“Well now it’s mine turn to make you blush,” she said while propping her elbows on the table and leaning in, “I let the staff leave early tonight...”

I leaned in closer at that moment to hear her whisper what she had left to say.

“And... I’m not wearing any panties” she said while the fluttering her eyelashes.

I gulped as soon as she said those few words. She smiled with satisfaction, obviously completing her task of making me blush.

“So, would you like to see the rest of the house?” she asked, knowing wholly that she had different intentions in mind.

The only reply that I could manage to let out was: “You had me at panties.”

Hey my lovely readers!

so this week I've been really busy, and I thought that I wouldn't have tome to write this chapter, but I somehow managed to find some time.  (YAY!! )

Anyway, the next chapter should be coming along shortly, so check back for udaptes! 

You know the drill, comment, vote, fan and spread the word about this story !!

and I will hopefully have the next chapter within the week, depending on how long it takes @forever_dreaming11 to write it :)

Till next time!