Epilogue

I'm afraid this is the end cheeky readers, but if you have enjoyed the style of writing, come check out other stories that we've written!

the_girl_nextdoor: A Chase through Time

http://www.wattpad.com/story/7437892-a-chase-through-time )

forever_dreaming11: Sweet Little Wishes

( http://www.wattpad.com/story/6985033-sweet-little-wishes )

It has been a pleasure writting Double trouble! Enjoy the rest :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Epilogue

“If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends. Make it last-” Jack abruptly stopped singing into the hairbrush he was currently using as a makeshift microphone when he realized he wasn’t alone in the bathroom.

“Seriously? The Spice Girls?”

“What?” he snapped defensively at Finn, “It’s catchy.”

“Whatever dude,” Finn shot his hands up. “I just came up to tell you the guys are here. They’re all bored, but I’ll let them know you’re in the mood for some karaoke,” Finn chuckled and left the bathroom without letting Jack say a word.

It’s been 4 weeks since the confrontation; 4 weeks since they last saw Elizabeth. Everything was running smoothly and was back to normal, well except for Finn. He was still heartbroken. He’d put on a fake smile everyday and acted like everything was normal in front of everybody else. But when the sun went down and everyone crept into their respective rooms, deep sighs would be heard from behind the door of Finn’s room. And everyone knew that within the confinement of those 4 walls, Finn was a lost soul.

As Finn descended the stairs towards the living room, he let his thoughts drift away, something he’s been doing a lot lately, and most of the time those thoughts had something to do with Elizabeth. The giddy feelings he used to feel whenever her image invaded his mind were now gone, they were replaced with numbness. Elizabeth, the girl who used to have the soft and luscious hair, bright green eyes and the legs of a Greek Goddess was now just a memory that was slowly fading away.

“Watch out!” Jack yelled, making Finn snap back to reality. Before he knew it, the two of them were tumbling down the stairs, landing in a heap at the foot of the stairs, moaning and groaning.

“Stop being such a fat lump,” Finn struggled to say. “Get off of me! You’re so annoying.”

Jack scrambled to get off of his twin and puffed out his chest. “Stop eating and you won’t be as wide as you are now and you won’t be blocking the entire stairway!” Jack teased, even though Finn was still the same size as him.

“You’re the one that came bustling down! My size has nothing to do with this,” Finn argued back.

“Your size is the reason the hobos down the road are starving!”

“Well… well you’re the reason little kids cry at night!”

Jack narrowed his eyes at Finn, “That’s cold.”

“That’s the truth,” Finn smiled smugly.

“Alright kids!” Zoe broke up their childish argument. “That’s enough, Finn go diet or something and Jack, I’m still waiting on that kiss,” she looked at the latter expectantly.

“See, even Zoe thinks you’re huge,” Jack had a victorious smile on his face and wrapped his arms around Zoe, slowly pulling her in for a kiss.