Chapter 26

Chapter 26

 Elizabeth’s POV

This cannot be happening to me right now.

“Elizabeth,” Finn snapped his fingers in my face.

“W-what?” I looked at him questioningly. I had a feeling this wasn’t the first, or even second time he was repeating himself.

“I asked if something was wrong?” his lips slightly turned up at the corner. Why was he smiling? He shouldn’t be smiling. Stop smiling.

“I… uh… Girl Problems! I think I just uh… you know…” I stumbled upon my words.

“I thought you got it 2 weeks ago, at mine and Jack’s birthday party,” he looked at me quizzically. Shoot, what was I supposed to say now?

“I uhm… I have irregular cy-cycles. It’s very common, some girls get it every 2 weeks, and some get it every 2 months.  I happen to be unfortunate and get it every 2 weeks. My gynecologist told me it’s due to some hormonal imbalances. You see when you have a-”

Finn cut me off as his face started to show more of a disgusted expression, “I do not need to know about your… cycles.”

“R-right so uhm, I’m just going to, you know, head off to the bathroom and get it, you know, fixed up. Wearing a yellow dress isn’t exactly the best thing in this situation, you know?”

“Yea… I don’t really know, but you go take care of that.”

“Sorry,” I quickly grabbed my pursed and hustled my way through the annoying waiters and made my way to the washroom.

As I flung open to door, I immediately started to search through my purse frantically, “C’mon where are you,” I muttered to myself. Dammit, where was it? I could’ve sworn I threw it into my purse before leaving. “Shit!” I cursed aloud when I realized I had definitely forgotten my phone at home.

Just then a teenage girl walked through the door. “Hey you,” I stopped her. She looked at me in confusion, “Yeah you. Want to make 10 £?”

She raised her eyebrow, gesturing for me to further explain myself. “I need you to go out there and spill a drink on a specific girl so she can come to the bathroom.”

“Why would I do that?” She chewed her gum obnoxiously. It took me all the self-control in the world to stop myself form punching her right in that pointy little nose of hers.

I let out a short and frustrated sigh before shuffling through my purse again, “How about 20 £?” I offered her.

“I’ll do it for 20 and that bracelet,” she continued to chew her gum while smirking.

“You’ve got to be kidding me,” I scoffed.

She looked at me expectantly and raised her eyebrow once again.

“Urgh, take it,” I gave in while giving her the cash as well. “And the stain better show if I’m giving you this much.”

She chuckled lightly, “Who’s the victim?”

“On the terrace, there’s a girl in a white dress, hair in a sock bun, red lips. She’s with a guy wearing a grey t-shirt. When you get outside they’ll be sitting on the left.”

“Give me five minutes.”

Staying true to her words, exactly five minutes later Zoe came bustling threw the bathroom door, wiping away a red stain with a napkin. The girl I sent out to do the task came in as well.