Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Priya’s POV

I am such a bitch.

As I lead Jack through the hallways of my flat, I couldn’t help but think back to last night...

“I think I may be falling for you Elizabeth.”

My jaw hit the ground in a smack second and I had absolutely no idea what to respond to this, it was so unexpected. Finn kept looking at me with these adoring eyes that poured out his love to me, and here I was two-timing him with his twin brother.

“I…” I started, not knowing what to say.

“Tell me how you feel Elizabeth,” Finn whispered, caressing my cheeks with his thumbs.

“I… I’m… I’m not s-sure Finn. I mean, uh, we just met, and I-I… This is so unexpected,” I finally spoke.

“Do you at least have a bit of feelings for me? I mean, we made love Elizabeth, that’s got to mean something,” he looked devastated that his feelings weren’t reciprocated.

“I’m sorry Finn. Please just… I want to go home,” I said sadly.

His arms feel to his sides in utter sadness before pulling his keys out of his pocket and walking off the boat towards his car, not even turning around to see if I was following.

I basically broke Finn’s heart last night, and here I am, leading Jack to my bedroom to have sex. I’m a bitch. No girl in her right mind would do this, but I’m not exactly a girl in her right mind now am I? The feeling of two-timing two boys, especially twins, gave me a rush, and it was a challenge. I never back down from my challenges. I was determined to keep my relationship with both boys, even if it made me the world’s biggest cheater.

I craned my neck back to look at Jack who was now wearing a giant smirk on his face. I opened the door to my room and immediately pulled him.

Wanting to prove his dominance over me, he pushed me against the door and pressed his lower half into my abdomens. Bringing his face down to mine, he let his nose brush mine a few times before eliminating the space between us in a swift movement.

His lips moved roughly against mine, as if he were hungry for a kiss. He began to nibble on my lower lip, pressing me harder into the door and asking for entrance. I didn’t play with him, and immediately granted him access.

It was a passionate kiss, rough, yet passionate; and to be honest the passion scared me a bit. His tongue swirled around my mouth, exploring every part and wrestling with my own tongue for dominance over the kiss.

He pulled away but continued to pepper kisses along my neck and collarbone.

“Jack…” I moaned in ecstasy. My fingers tangled themselves in his hair, wanting him, craving more.

His hand trailed down the bottom of my back, firmly gripping my butt cheeks and pulling me upwards, making me wrap my long legs around his waist.

He kept one arm underneath me to support my weight while the other started to work on the zipper at the back of my dress, while my fingers were frantically trying to unbutton his shirt.

“Don’t be in such a rush,” he chuckled. “We’ve got the entire night ahead of us.”

I shut him up by kissing him full on the lips, to which he responded by twisting us around and throwing me onto my bed.

I landed with a bounce, while he crawled onto the bed, hovering above me with a look full of lust.

He stripped off his shirt before moving to completely unzip my dress.

My hands found the buckle to his belt and began to let his evident erection loose.

Neither of us spoke; we both understood each other’s needs to get the other naked. He threw my dress over his shoulder, and that same moment I flipped him over, straddling him.

His hands made way to my breasts, his thumbs caressing each peak. I grinded into his erection, making him moan with pleasure.

“Priya…” he moaned. He flipped me over and I began to remove his boxers with the help of my feet. Jack kissed down my neck, down to my breasts, giving each peak a gentle nibble and a peck before continuing down to my belly button.

We were down to just our bare skin. Jack kissed and nibbled and sucked each and every part of my body. Giving me hickeys in places I couldn’t even imagine.

I felt a hot moisture near my core, yet not directly on it; and it was craving for more. His tongue teased me as he kept his eyes steady on mine.

I was on the verge of almost climaxing, my legs shaking over his shoulders and Jack was making it practically painful with all the teasing.

“For Christ’s sake Jack, just take me already!” I yelled.

Apparently he didn’t need to be told twice as he immediately lined up against my core and gently entered me.

I let out a loud moan, bucking my hips upwards and wrapping my legs around his hips, giving him better access.

Jack continued thrusting into me, bringing me pleasure to all the right places.  As the night sky grew darker, there was only one thing on my mind: Jackson Harries knew how to please a girl.

***

I turned over and felt the cold air hit my legs. Pulling the covers closing to me, I came to the realization that something, or rather someone, was weighing it down.

Looking over to my right, I saw Jack, sound asleep on his stomach, looking as innocent as ever.

The events of last night flooded into my head and I chuckled. Jack was nowhere near innocent.

I saw my phone light up from the bedside table. Leaning over to pick it up, Jack stirred in bed, wrapping his arm around my waist and throwing his leg over mine.

I stretched a little more to reach for my phone before finally grasping it.

The caller ID flashed with one name: Finn Harries.  5 missed calls and a few dozen text messages.

Fuck.

Guilt started to flood in again. And once again all I could think of was one thing:

I am one hell of a conniving bitch. 

Well helllooo there readers!

So this was a pretty... steamy chapter, don't you think ;)

Remember to comment, vote and fan to find out what will happen next in Double Trouble :)

I will see you all soon with a new chapter =)

CHERRIO!