Prologue

Prologue

Jack’s POV

'There that should do it,' I thought as I uploaded the lastest video. 

 I’m still trying to get used to the rate that our fan base is growing at. Just over a year ago I was posting my first video on YouTube and now I have over a million subscribers.  To think I was just a regular bloke not too long ago and now I’ve got hundreds of thousands of women drooling over me. Now I can’t complain, I do like the attention, but sometimes it can get overwhelming. It’s hard to find one girl who doesn’t care much for my ranking on the internet but who appreciates me for, well, me.

YouTube has now become a part of me, my career. And I have to admit, it’s a pretty easy-going job. I wake up whenever I want to, plan up an idea, and go get my camera and film. Plus this job give me the chance to travel and meet many people all around the world. It’s probably what I like about my job the most. Oh and how could I forget!  Of course there’s Finn as well, the guy I like to impersonate sometimes.

No I’m just messing with you. Finn is my identical twin. He’s older than me by just a few minutes and even though he could probably beat me in a fist fight, I’ll always be the taller one. :)

I can’t wait to do our live broadcast, less than an hour away! The questions that Finn and I receive are so bloody ridiculous sometimes! I can’t complain, however, because I have to give the fans credit for coming up with some pretty original questions. With every odd and different question, I feel that it is my duty to reply to them when doing our live broadcasts.

 I have to admit, a perk about being a YouTube celebrity is all the female attention that Finn and I get. But I think I should start looking for someone to go steady with for a while, I’m pushing 20 after all. Now that we have dropped out of University, Finn and I will be focussing a lot more on making our videos but it also gives me more time to venture out into the London streets.

 And who knows, maybe I might just meet that special lady.