𝑗𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛 | 𝑢𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑎𝑖𝑟𝑦

•• ┈૮ • ﻌ - ა┈ ๑ ⋅⋯ฅ՞•ﻌ•՞ฅ⋯⋅ ๑ ┈૮ ᴖﻌᴖა┈ ••

| Scenario: Idols in love |

•• ┈૮ • ﻌ - ა┈ ๑ ⋅⋯ฅ՞•ﻌ•՞ฅ⋯⋅ ๑ ┈૮ ᴖﻌᴖა┈ ••

The song ends for the fourth time, Y/N panting along with her group members, everyone was tired but perfecting this choreography was top priority.

Y/N is part of Le Sserafim, they've just released 'EASY', & promotions are going very well. So well, that Hybe decided to have a boygroup member jump on their song 'Smart', yes, another remix of the song...but Y/N liked this one the best. Maybe that's why she wanted to perfect this performance so much.

*knock knock knock*

The door of the practice room opens & a head peaks through,

"Jaehyun-ssi! you're late!" one of the staff members lightly scolded Jaehyun for not attending practice on time.

"Ah I apologize for wasting time I was caught up with another schedule, I'm sorry! Please take this." Jaehyun walked in & handed the staff member two large brown bags.

Watching the interaction, Y/N takes a quick sip of her water then walks over to Jaehyun & the staff member,

"Donuts & coffees?! you're too good too us Jaehyun-ssi," the staff member took the bags away to a nearby lounge to hand out the treats to other staff, making sure they knew it was Jaehyun who provided them so they would thank him if they saw him.

By now all of the group members & the staff members monitoring the practices left the room for a break, only Jaehyun & Y/N left inside.

"Myungjae, you're late.. again.." Y/N stated with a grin on her face.

"I know, I had other schedules before this, i'm sorry for wasting your time," he replied slightly frowning

"Well...you're here now, that's what matters" Y/N replies placing her hands on his shoulders reassuringly, not intending to make him feel bad.

The two just stared at each other for a minute, smiling back at her he pulled her into a hug.

"Agh, It's finally happening, our collab as real idols," he said excitedly now rocking both of their bodies side to side.

The two have always had this..tension..between them, especially when they were alone. Y/N liked Jaehyun, which was why she was working on this collab performance so hard, to impress him.

What she didn't know was that he felt the very same way, maybe even a bit more intensely. Though neither of them ever talked about their feelings.

Even then, Y/N was the only reason he even agreed to jump on the track. Apart from his immense respect for Y/N as an artist, their friendship meant a lot to him. He didn't want to ruin it if his confession went wrong. Plus, he's wanted to work on a song with Y/N since their trainee days but the opportunity never arose, until now...no way he was going to pass it up.