𝑗𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛 | 𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 | 𝑝𝑡.3 * 𝑀𝐴𝑇𝑈𝑅𝐸 *

𓇬 𓈒⠀𓂃⠀⠀˖⠀ 𓇬 ⠀˖⠀⠀𓂃⠀𓈒 𓇬

| Continuation of '𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒' |

{ CONTENT WARNING: this chapter contains mature themes & suggestive content. While there's no explicit words, this chapter paints very clear scenes of a bj. If you're uncomfortable with that, I advise you click out! ‼️🙅🏻‍♀️ }

𓇬 𓈒⠀𓂃⠀⠀˖⠀ 𓇬 ⠀˖⠀⠀𓂃⠀𓈒 𓇬

Jaehyun was absorbed in his studies, the quiet ambiance of the library allowing him to focus intently on the textbook before him. He was so engrossed that he didn't notice the figure approaching until a pair of hands playfully covered his eyes from behind.

"Guess who?" a voice whispered in his ear, sending a shiver down his spine.

He didn't need to guess, he'd recognize that tone anywhere. It belonged to Y/N.

"Y/N," he replied, now smiling.

Her hands slid away from his eyes & rested on his shoulders.

"Did you get your project done yesterday?" she asked, her fingers toying with the hair at the nape of his neck.

"Yeah, this is for another subject." He replied,

Reminded about their bet, Jaehyun leaned back & reached to grab both of Y/N's hands, swiftly pulling her down closer to him, wrapping her arms around his neck. Jaehyun grinned, satisfied with her close proximity & the way her body pressed against his back.

"Well, isn't this cozy?" Y/N remarked,

Jaehyun opened his mouth to start teasing, but words failed him as Y/N's hands roamed over his chest provocatively. She leaned in closer, leaving small kisses along the side of his neck.

"I thought I had the upper hand this time," he complained, realizing that his plan backfired.

Y/N hummed in response, her lips brushing tantalizingly against his skin as she spoke,

"All these things I heard about 'the great Jaehyun', yet you haven't made me shy out once since our game started."

Before Jaehyun could respond, her hand trailed down his chest, eliciting a sharp intake of breath that he quickly stifled. His eyes darted around the library, hoping no one had heard the involuntary noise that had escaped him.

Unfortunately, his friend Taesan, who had been sitting a few tables away, caught the whole exchange. Jaehyun shot him a pleading look, but Taesan simply smirked & shook his head, clearly amused by the situation.

Y/N seemed oblivious to their silent interaction, her fingers continuing their torturous exploration of Jaehyun's body. He bit his lip, struggling to maintain his composure, but it crumbled quickly as her hand slipped beneath the waistband of his jeans. He couldn't stifle the low groan that rumbled in his throat. A nearby student looked around, looking for the source of the sound.