𝑟𝑖𝑤𝑜𝑜 | 𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑡 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶ ➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

| Scenario: Bnd is in need of a choreographer, Riwoo has an old friend that might be able to help |

Y/N = your name
L/N = last name
A/N = artist/stage name

{ NOTE: idk if anyone can tell by now, but every time I put "—" after a line it indicates a time skip or a scene change, just wanted to clear that up, happy reading! }

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶ ➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Everyone was silent as they sat in the meeting room. Riwoo looked around, everyone either just sitting there spacing off, or fidgeting with something.

Breaking the heavy silence, Zico stood up clasping his hands together,

"Alright, since all of these choreographies were rejected unanimously, there's nothing else to discuss. We'll resume this meeting once we have new ones to review. Well done today." Zico stated as he got up collecting his things.

Zico was the first to leave the room, staff followed behind him, but the boys of BOYNEXTDOOR remained seated.

"Do you guys think...that we'll find a choreography before the deadline?" Woonhak asked.

"I'm not sure anymore." Taesan sighed & ran his fingers through his hair.

"Let's not get discouraged," Jaehyun started, throwing his hands up "let's trust the company, & Zico."

"Jaehyun's right, this is just a minor obstacle, we'll get over this soon enough." Leehan reassured his members.

Though it was true that the company did have the boys' backs, they couldn't help but feel the need to contribute to the choreography's creation themselves. Creating was what they did best, they already write their own songs & such.

It was only natural for them to want to take part in all aspects of their jobs. But this one song was just a nightmare to choreograph. As skilled as they were at dancing, this song had them stumped. Even the professional choreographies that they reviewed didn't feel right for them.

Anxiety gnawed at them as they contemplated on what to do. The meeting room falling quiet again, only the tapping of Jaehyun's pencil could be heard; Riwoo recognized the song he was tapping, that certain rhythm...

A memory flashed in his mind. A girl danced in front of the large mirror in his childhood room, she was fluid with her movements, her expression remaining lax as she explained them. Riwoo watched her movements closely.