𝑗𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛 | 𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 | 𝑝𝑡.2 *𝑎 𝑏𝑖𝑡 𝑠𝑝𝑖𝑐𝑦*

𓇬 𓈒⠀𓂃⠀⠀˖⠀ 𓇬 ⠀˖⠀⠀𓂃⠀𓈒 𓇬

| Continuation of '𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒'

| Continuation of '𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒'. There is a slightly spicy scene at the end, just wanted to warn you. No explicit words, the scene just paints clear scenes of making out & someone grinding on someone else. 👻 |

𓇬 𓈒⠀𓂃⠀⠀˖⠀ 𓇬 ⠀˖⠀⠀𓂃⠀𓈒 𓇬

The next day, in the university parking lot, Jaehyun & his friends stood by Riwoo's car during their free period. Jaehyun's eyes lit up with mischief as he spotted Y/N approaching in the distance.

"Watch this," he said to his friends with a sly grin, nudging Taesan playfully.

As Y/N walked toward her car, Jaehyun called out to her, his voice cutting through the noise of the crowds.

"Y/N! Over here!" he called out.

But Y/N didn't wait for Jaehyun to come to her; instead, she changed her path, walking directly toward him.

"Well, well, well, look who's feeling bold today," Jaehyun teased, leaning casually against Riwoo's car.

Y/N smirked, closing the distance between them completely backing Jaehyun up against the car..

"I always am Jaehyun. You should know that by now." She said.

His friends chuckled at the exchange. With a daring gleam in her eye, Y/N pressed her body against Jaehyun's, sending a rush of heat through him that he couldn't ignore. Jaehyun opened his mouth to say something, but nothing came out.

"What's the matter, Jaehyun? Cat got your tongue?" she teased,

Jaehyun's heart raced as Y/N brought her hand up to his hair, twirling a couple strands with her finger,

"No, but it seems like you've got me right where you want me." he grinned at her as he brought his hands up to her waist, holding her.

"Let's see if you can keep up." She remarked.

With a playful glint in her eyes, Y/N leaned in closer, her breath teasing Jaehyun's skin as she whispered,

"I bet I can make you blush even more."

Jaehyun's heart skipped a beat at her challenge, but he refused to back down.

"Is that a challenge, Y/N? You know I never back away from one." Jaehyun replied.

Jaehyun's friends watched with amused expressions, clearly enjoying the scene unfolding before them.

Jaehyun flashed a grin before trailing his thumb lightly along Y/N's cheek.

"It's definitely a challenge. Let's see who caves first." she challenged.

Jaehyun met her gaze, his own eyes sparkling with determination.