𝑡𝑎𝑒𝑠𝑎𝑛 | "𝑖 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑑𝑜 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑠." | *𝑀𝐴𝑇𝑈𝑅𝐸*

* 。 • ⛰︎ ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • ⛰︎ 。* 。° 。* ⛰︎ 。 • ˚

| Requested: After 'Satellite' |

{ CONTENT WARNING: this chapter contains mature themes. This chapter paints very clear scenes of a bj & sexual intercourse. If you're uncomfortable with that, I advise you click out! ‼️🙅🏻‍♀️ }

* 。 • ⛰︎ ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • ⛰︎ 。* 。° 。* ⛰︎ 。 • ˚

Y/N stirred awake, her eyes fluttered open to the soft morning light filtering through the curtains. Feeling warmth next to her, she turned to see Taesan, sleeping peacefully beside her. A smile tugged at her lips as she carefully shifted closer to him, quietly slipping her arm under his, embracing him lightly. Even in his sleep, Taesan seemed to respond, his arm subconsciously draped over her. Y/N savored the moment, taking in his scent & warmth.

She placed a tender kiss onto his chest. Taesan didn't stir, his breathing remaining deep & even. Y/N glanced at the clock on the nightstand & her eyes widened in alarm. She was running late for work.

"Oh no..." she muttered, carefully removing herself from Taesan's embrace.

As quietly as she could, Y/N gathered her things, occasionally glancing at the still sleeping Taesan. She hurried out of his apartment & into hers to get ready for work.

{ Three days later }

Exhausted, she leaned against her closed door, letting out a deep sigh.

"What a day," she mumbled to herself, unlocking her door & walking in.

After a refreshing shower, Y/N changed into a cami top & shorts as pajamas. As she walked into her living room she heard a knock at her door. Y/N froze, 'who could it be at this hour?' she thought.

"Who is it?" she called out as she approached the door.

"It's me..." a familiar voice responded from the other side.

Y/N paused before opening the door. She hadn't seen or spoken to him since leaving his apartment that morning. Hesitantly, she opened it.

Taesan stood there, looking slightly unsure of himself. He smiled softly, a hint of nervousness in his eyes.

"Hey," he greeted quietly, his eyes meeting hers.

"Hey," Y/N replied, equally quiet. They stood there for a moment, the air between them filled with unspoken words.

Finally, Y/N broke the silence.

"Come in." Y/N said, stepping back to let him in.

As Taesan walked in, Y/N closed the door behind him, her mind racing with thoughts of their shared night & the conversation to come. Y/N walked into her kitchen, with Taesan following after her.