𝑡𝑎𝑒𝑠𝑎𝑛 | 𝑓𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟

* 。 • ⛰︎ ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • ⛰︎ 。* 。° 。* ⛰︎ 。 • ˚

| Requested Scenario: Taesan falls ill |

* 。 • ⛰︎ ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • ⛰︎ 。* 。° 。* ⛰︎ 。 • ˚

The dorm was a hive of activity, each member of BOYNEXTDOOR immersed in their own tasks & routines. Y/N decided to surprise Taesan with a visit to his shared dorm. Y/N knew this place like the back of her hand, having spent countless hours there with her boyfriend.

As she entered the dorm, she made her way to Taesan's workspace, the room where Taesan spent countless hours crafting melodies & other projects. But to her surprise, the room was empty, rid of Taesan's presence. Confusion flickered in her eyes as she backtracked towards the living room, where she found Sungho engrossed in a game of fifa.

"Hey Sungho," she called out, catching his attention. "Did Taesan go out?"

Sungho looked up, an expression of concern crossing his features.

"He's still in his room," he replied, gesturing towards the hallway. "But something seemed off today. He hasn't come out all morning."

Alarm bells rang in Y/N's mind as she thanked Sungho & made her way towards Taesan's bedroom. It was unlike him to hole up for so long, especially when he had work to do.

Y/N knocked softly before entering, her heart sinking at the sight that greeted her. Taesan was huddled under the covers, his arm thrown over his face, which was flushed. His face & neck were beaded with sweat.

"Taesan?" she called out, walking closer to kneel by his bedside. "Baby what's wrong?"

Y/N carefully pulled his arm off of his face. He opened his bleary eyes,

"Hey, it's just a bug, I think," he spoke, his voice slightly hoarse. "I'll be okay."

Y/N's concern only deepened as she pressed the back of her hand against his forehead, frowning at the heat radiating from his skin.

"You're burning up," she said softly. "why haven't you told me you were sick?"

Before Taesan could respond, his door flew open, & their manager burst into the room, a flurry of papers in his hands.

"Taesan, we need you to wake up & work on those new tracks," he spoke loudly, seemingly oblivious to Taesan's current state. "The deadline is coming up, & we can't afford any delay-"

"Are you serious right now?!" Y/N cut the manager's words off, angered.

Y/N's protective instincts kicked in as she rose to her feet, her eyes flashing with barely contained rage.

"Can't you see he's in no condition to work?!" she snapped, as she raised her voice in disbelief.

The manager was taken aback at her response, he looked at Taesan, taking in his pale, sweaty appearance.