𝑤𝑜𝑜𝑛ℎ𝑎𝑘 | "𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠... 𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑡"

‧˚₊• ┈┈┈┈ ꒰ঌ ʕ⸝⸝• ༝ •⸝⸝ʔ ໒꒱ ┈┈┈┈ •‧₊˚⊹

‧˚₊•  ┈┈┈┈   ꒰ঌ ʕ⸝⸝• ༝ •⸝⸝ʔ ໒꒱   ┈┈┈┈  •‧₊˚⊹

| Scenario: Y/N pursues a shy Woonhak |

‧˚₊• ┈┈┈┈ ꒰ঌ ʕ⸝⸝• ༝ •⸝⸝ʔ ໒꒱ ┈┈┈┈ •‧₊˚⊹

The classroom was filled with the soft murmur of students chatting & shuffling through their bags as they waited for the professor to arrive.

Among them, was Woonhak. He sat at his usual spot next to his friends, his books & notes neatly arranged on the table in front of him. He was an introvert who mostly kept to himself, but Y/N had noticed him & felt an instant attraction. Unfortunately, Woonhak was a wall, quiet & reserved, but Y/N was determined to break through.

As Y/N entered the classroom, her eyes immediately sought out Woonhak. She spotted him sitting at his usual table, his head resting on his palm.

As Woonhak waited, he felt a presence approaching, he looked up & recognized Y/N immediately; after all, it was hard not to when she had been so openly pursuing him for weeks. Y/N had been confessing to Woonhak every couple of days, & giving him small gifts every other.

She strolled over to Woonhak's desk, a playful smile on her lips.

"For you." she said, leaning over the desk & placing a book & some snacks in front of Woonhak. "I brought you another little gift."

Woonhak felt a warm blush spread across his cheeks as he recognized the book as one he had been wanting to read. A soft smile took over his lips as he gently touched the gifts, feeling a mix of embarrassment & appreciation at Y/N's persistent actions.

"Thank you," he murmured, his voice quiet but sincere.

Woonhak immediately pulled his bag over the table & placed the gifts inside. Y/N leaned closer to him, her arm brushing against his.

"The same reaction again?" she teased, knowing well that he found her forwardness intriguing & overwhelming at the same time.

"How many times do I have to confess to you? I like you so much- you're driving me crazy." Y/N said softly.

Woonhak's shyness was evident as he averted his gaze, a pink tint still coloring his cheeks.

"I know," he replied softly, his voice barely carrying over the noise of the room. "& I... I appreciate it. Really."

"How much longer will you keep me waiting?"
Y/N sighed,

"I... um..." he stumbled over his words, feeling a mix of emotions he couldn't express.

As her hand moved to brush away his bangs. Woonhak's heart raced as he felt the gentle touch of Y/N's hand. He finally reacted, reaching up to stop her, their fingers brushing against each other. But Y/N was quicker, & she grasped his hand, intertwining their fingers together. Woonhak smiled at Y/N's action.