𝑠𝑢𝑛𝑔ℎ𝑜 | "𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑜 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑦."

𓈒⠀𓂃⠀⠀˖⠀𓂃⠀⠀˖ ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ ˖⠀⠀𓂃⠀𓈒⠀𓂃⠀𓈒

| Scenario:  i'm warning you right now, it's kinda spicy

| Scenario: i'm warning you right now, it's kinda spicy... you'll see ദ്ദി ˉ͈̀꒳ˉ͈́ ) |

𓈒⠀𓂃⠀⠀˖⠀𓂃⠀⠀˖ ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ ˖⠀⠀𓂃⠀𓈒⠀𓂃⠀𓈒

— Y/N's POV —

It was about 10:47pm when I finished getting ready, heading out to my car I text my friend Jiwoo;

Y/N:
hey girl, i'm on my way now

Jiwoo:
about time!! a lot of cute guys came i'm going to enjoy this without you if you don't come soon!

*Like*

I started the car as I read her reply, hearting it instead of responding.

"You're talking as if I like to play with multiple guys," I said to myself shaking my head. I put my phone in my bag then put on my seatbelt, driving away to Jiwoo's house party.

I get to the house & sure enough, music blasting, the parking lot is full, cars & people are scattered about the estate.

Making my way inside the large home, I realized it was almost packed inside as well, people dancing, talking into each other's ears as a result of the loud music, & people sitting where they could. I lightly laughed at the atmosphere, it was kinda funny in a way.

The multiple snack & drink tables caught my eye, but I didn't find any soft drinks or snacks I wanted. I didn't want to drink, I only came in support of my friend since she was celebrating a huge job acceptance.

Slightly dissatisfied I look for Jiwoo, spotting her near a table in the large living room.

Her eyes light up at the sight of me,

"Y/N! Finally! I missed you so much!" Jiwoo exclaimed wrapping her arms around me tightly.

"Oh myy, drinking a bit too much now are we? We saw each other yesterday," I laughed understanding her sudden affection.

"Shhhhh!" Jiwoo pulled away as we both laughed, now taking the time to look at what I was wearing.

"Y/NNNN, you look too sexy right noww waowww!" Jiwoo says, she sticks up both of her thumbs wiggling her eyebrows at me

"Shut up." I playfully smacked her arm,

"Okay well, I'm gonna go find this guy & dance, make yourself at home, enjoy yourself & go greet people, there's a lot of our friends here," Jiwoo said giddily as she walked away from me.