𝑡𝑎𝑒𝑠𝑎𝑛 | "𝑏𝑢𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟?"

* 。 • ⛰︎ ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • ⛰︎ 。* 。° 。* ⛰︎ 。 • ˚

| Scenario: You run out of baking ingredients & opt to ask your neighbor for some |

* 。 • ⛰︎ ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • ⛰︎ 。* 。° 。* ⛰︎ 。 • ˚

The movie credits start rolling & Y/N gets up from her couch turning off the tv. She made her way to the kitchen.

"I'm cravingg... cookies," she said to herself.

Rummaging in her pantry she couldn't find any cookies. No store bought, no homemade, nothing. She huffed, feeling defeated. But her eyes lit up once she spotted cookie mix. Pulling it out of her pantry, she made her way to the kitchen island, leaning on it as she read the ingredients.

"Not too bad, I should have all of this." she told herself nodding her head.

She collected everything the box stated she needed to bake the cookies. Or so she thought. She grabbed a plastic bowl out of the cupboard, placing it on the kitchen island. Feeling a bit lazy she also grabbed her electric mixer, not wanting to mix anything by hand at this hour.

Y/N washed her hands before starting. Mentally checking off the ingredients as she put them in the bowl, she realized something was missing. Skimming over the directions on the box, her missing ingredient was confirmed.

"Hm, I thought I grabbed butter too,"

Walking over to her fridge, she opened it & looked around. No butter.

"Owwhh, don't do this to meee" Y/N threw her head back in frustration.

She brought her wrist up to her face checking the time on her smartwatch as she closed the fridge.

03:28...

"No way anything is open at this hour...what to do... what to do..." she thought out loud, placing her hands on her hips.

She walked over to the bowl with ingredients & stared at it. She got an idea. Taking only her phone she walked to the front door of her apartment, throwing on the zip up sweater that hung near the door.

Opening the door, she looked side to side. As expected, no one was out in halls. Not only was it very late, but there were only 4 apartments in this whole hallway. Not many people lived on this floor as the apartments were big & took up space, so there weren't many apartments on this floor to begin with.

Fixed on wanting her cookies though, Y/N approached the door nearest to her. She walked across the hall.

*knock knock knock knock*

She waited maybe 10 seconds before a tall figure opened the door.

— Y/N's Pov —