𝑗𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛 | 𝑀𝑌 𝑠𝑡𝑦𝑙𝑖𝑠𝑡

•• ┈૮ • ﻌ - ა┈ ๑ ⋅⋯ฅ՞•ﻌ•՞ฅ⋯⋅ ๑ ┈૮ ᴖﻌᴖა┈ ••

 | Scenario: Jaehyun gets jealous of his favorite stylist giving attention to the others |

•• ┈૮ • ﻌ - ა┈ ๑ ⋅⋯ฅ՞•ﻌ•՞ฅ⋯⋅ ๑ ┈૮ ᴖﻌᴖა┈ ••

Y/N concentrated as she finished styling Sungho's hair.

"Looks good. You're done!" Y/N said as she prepared to style the next member's hair.

Sungho thanked Y/N as he got up switching spots with Leehan. As Y/N started with Leehan's hair, she couldn't help but admire his natural charm.

"You're blessed with such beautiful hair Leehan," she complemented while parting & brushing out his hair.

"Thank you Y/N," Leehan replied with a smile.

Jaehyun, who was sitting at the vanity next to them, whipped his head to look at the two after hearing Y/N compliment Leehan. Jaehyun subconsciously furrowed his eyebrows glaring at the two. Jaehyun was Y/N's most frequent subject, often lingering around longer than necessary, distracting her with his charm.

"What are you doing?" Taesan noticed Jaehyun's expression & laughed walking up to him, "The staff is saying you refuse to get your hair done."

"I'm not refusing, I just don't want anyone except for my stylist to do it." Jaehyun casually responded, turning his attention back to his phone.

"Oh?" Taesan laughed again,

Overhearing the exchange, Leehan & Y/N laugh at Jaehyun's stubbornness. Y/N turned to look at Jaehyun, she smiled & shook her head, sensing Jaehyun's playful jealousy. She chuckled softly as she continued her work.

"Don't worry Jae, i'll get to you next." she reassured him, her voice soft yet teasing.

Jaehyun's lips curled into a sheepish smile, as he nodded, successfully getting her attention again.

"I'm going to the snack bar with Riwoo," Taesan stated as he started walking away. Jaehyun hummed as a response.

Though he tried to hide it, the thought of Y/N touching the other guys did in fact make Jaehyun a bit jealous, as he had gotten very close with her.

As Y/N finished styling Leehan's hair, Jaehyun eagerly took his place in her chair, grinning at her as he watched her prepare some tools.

Throughout the styling, Jaehyun stole many glances at Y/N. He admired her skills, but he caught himself multiple times staring at her too.