𝑙𝑒𝑒ℎ𝑎𝑛 | "𝑌/𝑁...𝑤𝑒'𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑝𝑢𝑏𝑙𝑖𝑐" | *𝑀𝐴𝑇𝑈𝑅𝐸*

⊱  ⊶  ⊷  ⊶  ⊷ 𓆞𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟 ⊶  ⊷  ⊶  ⊷⊰

| Scenario: Y/N tests Leehan's ability to be discreet in public |

{ CONTENT WARNING: this chapter contains mature themes. While there's no explicit words, this chapter paints very clear scenes of a hj. If you're uncomfortable with that, I advise you click out! ‼️🙅🏻‍♀️ }

⊱  ⊶  ⊷  ⊶  ⊷ 𓆞𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟 ⊶  ⊷  ⊶  ⊷⊰

Y/N roamed the library, looking for Leehan. As she wandered through the aisles, she spotted him tucked away in a secluded corner, his gorgeous almost shoulder length hair falling softly around his face as he read.

Y/N approached him quietly from behind & wrapped her arms around his neck, pressing herself gently into his back.

"Hey," she greeted softly, her lips brushing his ear.

Leehan jumped slightly at the sudden contact but soon relaxed into her touch. He turned his head quickly glancing at her, before returning his attention to his book.

"Hey Y/N," he replied, his voice deep & steady.

Y/N ran her fingers through his hair, twirling the soft strands around her finger as she peered over his shoulder at his book.

"What are you reading?" she asked, her breath warm against his neck.

Leehan slightly closed the book showing her the cover. Y/N hummed in response. Releasing his hair from her grasp, Y/N moved to sit beside him, her body deliberately invading his personal space. Leehan didn't mind, in fact he shifted slightly closer as he read.

Y/N laid her head against his shoulder as she sat against him. She laid her hand on his stomach, letting it slide down. Her fingers slipped under his shirt tracing shapes across his stomach, making him look at her.

"What are you doing?" Leehan asked, raising his eyebrow at her.

Y/N ignored his question, a smirk took over her lips as she got an idea. She laid her hand flat against his stomach & let it slide down, going lower & lower, slipping beneath his waistband. Leehan sucked in a sharp breath as her fingers wrapped around his hardening length. His hand quickly moved to grip Y/N's wrist.

"Y/N...we're in public," he whispered, his voice strained as he glanced around nervously.

With a sly smile, she leaned in close, her lips brushing his ear as she whispered,

"That's the fun part. Now be a good boy & stay quiet." She challenged.

She began to slowly stroke him, her thumb rubbing over his sensitive tip. Leehan bit his lip, looking behind him to see if anyone noticed them. He looked into Y/N's eyes silently pleading.

He tried to remain quiet, but his head fell back against the sofa, a soft moan escaping his lips. His hands gripped his book as he closed it, not caring to read anymore. His hips bucking slightly with each stroke.

"& if we get caught?" he managed to whisper, looking at her.

"We won't," she soothed, never stopping her movements. "No one's near us."

She moved closer nipping & sucking at his neck, teasing the sensitive skin there. Leehan held a hand up to his mouth muffling his whimpers as she worked him relentlessly.

"You're cheating," she teased, pulling his hand away from his mouth.

Leehan's breath quickened as his control slipped away. He resorted to biting his lip, sounds threatening to escape his mouth.

"Y/N," he whispered, his eyes sealed shut as he surrendered to the pleasure.

"I'm gonna—" A soft moan cut him off.

Y/N understood & jerked him faster, with that, he came. His body shivered with the force of his orgasm as he spilled himself into her hand.

Y/N slowed her movements, gently milking him through his release before letting go & sitting back with a satisfied expression.

Leehan opened his eyes, his chest rapidly rising & falling as he tried to catch his breath, his length throbbing softly.

"Good boy." she whispered, leaning in to lick a stray drop from his stomach.

"You're gonna be the death of me one day," he said, smiling as he adjusted his pants.

He looked around once more, slightly paranoid. Y/N laughed, reaching up to tuck a stray lock of hair behind his ear.

"You know you love me," she said, her eyes glittering with mischief.

"Now, you better go home & change if you don't want to walk around like that. See you again tomorrow? I'll bring you some of those shark gummies you love so much." She added.

Leehan's eyes sparkled at the promise in her words.

"Fine by me," he agreed, his voice back to its original tone.

Y/N smiled & leaned in, her lips claiming his in a deep, passionate kiss. Her hands cupped his face, her tongue fighting with his as she tasted the sweetness of his mouth. Finally, she pulled away, leaving him breathless & disheveled, his hair in a sexy mess.

With one last smile, Y/N got up & walked away, leaving Leehan to recover alone from their spicy moment.

⊱  ⊶  ⊷  ⊶  ⊷ 𓆞𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟 ⊶  ⊷  ⊶  ⊷⊰

Testing the waters with this chapter. If you'd like me to write more like these, lmk & comment your suggestions, I'm happy to read & reply<3

++ I'd be happy to write whatever you'd like, but I WILL be keeping it pg with Woonhak. Thanks in advance for understanding.

Hope you enjoyed<3
ฅ^⸝⸝> ·̫ <⸝⸝ ^ฅ