𝑗𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛 | 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢 | 𝑝𝑡.2 *𝑀𝐴𝑇𝑈𝑅𝐸*

𓇬 𓈒⠀𓂃⠀⠀˖⠀ 𓇬 ⠀˖⠀⠀𓂃⠀𓈒 𓇬

| Continuation of  "𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢" |

| Continuation of "𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢" |

{ CONTENT WARNING: this chapter contains mature themes & suggestive content. If you're uncomfortable with that, I advise you click out! ‼️🙅🏻‍♀️ }

𓇬 𓈒⠀𓂃⠀⠀˖⠀ 𓇬 ⠀˖⠀⠀𓂃⠀𓈒 𓇬

Over the next few weeks, Jaehyun spent a lot of time with Y/N, they grew closer & learnt more about each other. They had an assignment coming up & decided to work together at Y/N's house.

When the doorbell rang, Y/N practically ran to answer it, throwing her arms around Jaehyun's neck as soon as she saw him. She felt him stiffen slightly at her forward action, but he relaxed as he patted her back, a shy smile on his face.

"You made it!" Y/N exclaimed, "Come in."

As they walked in, Jaehyun took his shoes off before following Y/N to her bedroom. He seemed nervous, his fingers fiddling with the drawstrings on his hoodie as they sat down on the carpeted floor to study. She had an array of notes & textbooks laid out. Jaehyun took his bag off & pulled out his own.

They laid on her floor for a good while, studying & exchanging notes. Jaehyun suddenly felt warm & sat up. He pulled his hoodie off, his shirt unintentionally rode up with it, revealing his stomach & one of his nipples.

Y/N bit her lip, her mind racing with images of things she wanted to do to him. She imagined him making lewd expressions at her touch, but she quickly brushed her thoughts off, placing her hands on her cheeks to help her keep her cool. She watched as he adjusted his shirt, unaware of the effect he was having on her.

"Let's take a break," he suggested, breaking the silence.

Jaehyun looked at her awaiting her response.

"Mhm," Y/N hummed in agreement, sitting up to stretch her arms over her head.

{ Cue the music! ദ്ദി ˉ͈̀꒳ˉ͈́ )✧ }

Jaehyun made himself comfortable, leaning his back against the side of Y/N's bed with his legs open & his knees up to his chest as he scrolled through his phone. Y/N's breath quickened as she watched him, her self control slipping away... she couldn't take it anymore & slowly crawled towards him, kneeling between his legs.

Y/N carefully pulled Jaehyun's phone out of his hands & set it aside. He looked startled when he noticed her proximity. A cute, pink blush spreading across his cheeks. Without saying a word, Y/N leaned in, capturing his lips with hers. Their first kiss together.

Jaehyun responded eagerly, his shyness melting away. Y/N dominated the kiss, angling his head just right. Her tongue explored his mouth, feeling & tasting. He was sweet, & she craved more.

Pulling away for a moment, she looked at him, taking in his flushed face & parted lips. A strand of saliva connected them momentarily before snapping,

"I want to touch you so bad, Jaehyun," she whispered into his ear, pressing her body against his.

"Let me please you," she said softly, her breath tickling his ear.

"...okay," Jaehyun slightly nodded, his voice husky as he responded.

Y/N wasted no time, gently pulling his shirt over his head & claiming his lips once more. She teased him with her kisses, nipping & sucking at his lower lip before moving to his neck. Y/N left faint love bites on his neck, marking him as hers.

Her hand rested on his thigh while her other hand twisted & tugged gently at his nipple, making him squirm & groan softly. Jaehyun put up no resistance, & she loved how he was giving himself to her.

Her touch felt electric to him. Y/N's hands wandered lower, tracing his stomach before her thumb brushed against the waistband of his pants, teasingly close to where he wanted her touch the most. She wanted to feel him in her hand. She didn't care if she didn't get any pleasure, she wanted nothing more than to please him in that moment.

She undid the button & pulled the zipper down, reaching inside to wrap her hand around his hard length. Jaehyun inhaled sharply at the feeling, his hips bucking slightly as she stroked him slowly. She broke away from his lips, looking into his eyes as she leaned down, letting saliva fall from her mouth onto his tip, lubricating him. Y/N's hand glided up & down with more ease, stimulating him further.

Jaehyun bit his lip, trying to muffle his moans, but Y/N tugged on his lip with her thumb,

"Don't do that, I want to hear you," she said softly.

She leaned in to lick a stripe up his neck, sucking on his pulse point, earning a moan from Jaehyun, this time clear & audible. Y/N smiled against his skin, satisfied. She continued jerking him, Jaehyun was panting now, his head thrown back as he surrendered to the pleasure. Y/N steadied her pace, not going too fast, allowing him to enjoy the pleasure.

"Please- don't stop..." Jaehyun moaned & huffed.

He thrust his hips involuntarily, seeking more friction. Y/N loved all the sounds he made, & the way his body responded to her touch. Hearing the change in his moans, Y/N sensed his climax. She now tightened her grip on him, determined to send him over the edge.

"Y/N-ah... I'm so close," Jaehyun whimpered, his voice strained with pleasure.

"Cum for me then," she said, quickening her hand.

She smiled, knowing he was on the brink. With a few more strokes, Jaehyun tensed, his breath catching as he came. Y/N felt his release, his warm cum spilling over her hand. She slowed her movements, milking him through his orgasm.

As his panting slowed, she released him, bringing her cum coated hand to her mouth, teasingly licking her index finger, never breaking eye contact with him. She leaned in again,

"I love how you sounded, letting me have my way with you." she spoke against his lips.

A slow grin took over Jaehyun's lips.

"You're so... bold." he said, his shyness suddenly returning.

"Only for you." Y/N replied.

Jaehyun leant forward, closing the gap between them. The kiss was brief, but loving.

"Now," she said pulling away, "let's clean you up."

𓇬 𓈒⠀𓂃⠀⠀˖⠀ 𓇬 ⠀˖⠀⠀𓂃⠀𓈒 𓇬

Part 2/2

Oh myyyyy. 🤭

Thanks for reading!
Hope you enjoyed<3
ฅ^⸝⸝> ·̫ <⸝⸝ ^ฅ