𝑙𝑒𝑒ℎ𝑎𝑛 | 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑡ℎ

⊱ ⊶ ⊷ ⊶ ⊷ 𓆞𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟 ⊶ ⊷ ⊶ ⊷ ⊰

| Scenario: Relaxing after intense studies |

⊱ ⊶ ⊷ ⊶ ⊷ 𓆞𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟 ⊶ ⊷ ⊶ ⊷ ⊰

It's been weeks since Y/N & Leehan had proper sleep. With midterms coming up at uni the two studied hard, almost nonstop. Y/N was stressed & she could tell Leehan was too.

Y/N sat on the couch in her lounge room. Not being able to type anymore she looked up from her laptop, scanning the room for Leehan. Her eyes landed on him, his head down on the desk he sat at. He was fast asleep.

'He probably fell asleep a while ago..' Y/N thought to herself.

Y/N looked back at her screen looking for the time. It was 03:11 ....

Preparing for these exams was really beating everyone down. It was hectic & difficult.

Neither Y/N nor Leehan looked tidy at the moment. They had probably been looking over notes & preparing more materials since yesterday. Both of them were at their limits.

Y/N felt they needed to step away from all this work. Sighing, she shut her laptop & stood up stretching. Making her way over to Leehan, she slightly stumbled. Her legs not used to walking after sitting for so long.

Y/N gently shook Leehan's shoulder, waking him.

He hummed as he almost immediately got up, rubbing his eyes then picking up his highlighter, preparing to read materials again.

"No, leave it." Y/N said, taking the highlighter out of his hand. She placed it on top of his books & reached for Leehan's hands, pulling him up off chair.

"Hm?" Leehan questioned sleepily.

"Leave it," Y/N repeated, "let's go take a bath."

As important as these tests were, the two could not go on any longer. Especially Leehan, he physically could not function at the moment. He was too tired to argue anyway. He let himself be lead upstairs.

They both walked upstairs to Y/N's bedroom. Y/N walking into the bathroom to prepare the tub. Leehan sat on the couch in the corner of her room.

Y/N felt the running water with her hand, satisfied with the temperature, she put a stopper over the drain making sure the tub was filling up. She poured in the soap once the tub was almost halfway full. She watched the foam form & lit the lavender candles in the corner of the large tub.