Epilogue

"Oh, god this feel so good!" Nellie dug her nails into the muscled back of her husband. Living by the sea had definitly had a positive effect on him. He pulled her tights up to his hips so he could reach her more easily and deeper, grunting in pleasure as he felt her warmth cover him completely. "God I've missed this." He groaned lowly. The two had become completely used to their domestic life in the past two years.

Nellie smiled, biting in her lip, loving the way he still wanted her as much as the first day. Nowadays, he said "I miss you," instead of "I want you" unlike in the past, she loved the fact that she was his wife.

She abruptly pushed him onto his back and took her place on his lap, bucking her hips at a fast rhythm as she took support by placing her hands on his musculed chest. Sweeney watched in awe her breasts bounce up and down above him. He reached for her breast and squeezed it softly, watching her close her eyes for a moment. The sight of her was maddening. He then came to sitting position to be close to her and slowly slipped his hand between their bodies.

"Oh god!" Nellie's body squirmed under his touch, almost unable to carry on as he started playing with her. He chuckled softly, seeing how difficult it was for her to keep her pace. She wrapped her arms around his neck, supporting herself as she looked into his eyes, all he could see was the burning desire for him, the love that after all these years didn't change. She started kissing him, now moving slowly, making him moan into her mouth as she teased him with moving slower. The fire between them could never be extinguished.

Then suddenly she came to an abrupt halt, hearing some noise. "What?" Sweeney asked, puzzled by her sudden halt. It had been a while since they had been intimate, and he knew how they craved each other, so why stop now?

"Vivienne" She whispered, hearing footsteps. They both turned their head towards the door as they heard her voice "Mama..papa?" She called, coming closer to the door. Luckily, Sweeney had locked the door, and she couldn't come in.

Sweeney then shifted his gaze to his naked wife who was sitting on his lap, he could see she was considering to stop and insinstantly shifted their positions. "I swear I won't stop this time." He whispered, starting to move his hips to meet hers making Nellie yelp in pleasured surprise at the sudden move.

"Sweetheart.. Vivienne.." She runs her hands up and down his chest, panting extremely as their toddler, who was two years now, was behind the door calling them repeadetly.

"No, Vic. Last night you slipped out of bed to look at her, I'm not stopping this time." He grunted quickening his pace as he pinned her arms above her head. Just last night they had to stop when they were about to become intimate, he wasn't going to make anything them stop now.

"You.. you're fine one to talk. The day before, you came home late." She panted, pulling him closer by his bum, failing to look annoyed when they were in this position. She had waited the whole evening and had fallen asleep. When Sweeney found her lying in bed asleep, he covered her body and kissedher goodnight feeling bad about it.

"You know why." He replied. And yes, she did. His business was thriving, which made them extremely happy, but sometimes Nellie felt alone because he was so busy. Not that she was complaining, it was what she wanted, for him to be successful. Maybe it was just her emotions that where upside down because she too was busy and since Vivienne was born, they weren't making love often and it didn't help. Truth to be told, it was to keep her safe that Sweeney was trying his best not to end up like this because he couldn't forget the fact that he almost lost her when she gave birth to their daughter.

On the other hand Louise started to get too old to run the bakery, it was getting to much for her to carry. So when she thought the time was right she and Sweeney had come to an agreement, and this spring he bought the bakery from Louise and made it Nellie's as a surprise, as he now had enough money to do so. They called it Mrs. Lewis's bakery. Nellie was in tears as she after two years had her own place again. That night, they both celebrated her new bakery with a heated night where it was difficult to stop making love.