Chapter 3

It's finally the end of the day so I head to my car. I get in and lock the doors and start heading over to pick up Willow and Cole from their school. Once I pick them up we head home. We make it back to our big beautiful house that dad got with his music career. We head inside and Dad comes over to give us all hugs.

"How was school today" he says

"It was awesome" Willow and Cole yell and then run off

"It was good. I made a new friend named Lilly" I say

"That's good love. I'm happy for you" he says

"Thanks dad. Where's mom" I say

"She's in the shower" he says

"Okay" I say

I head upstairs to my room and throw my bag on the floor. I take out my phone and see that Lilly texted me. For some reason I start blushing. Do I like this girl? I've know for a while that I like girls but I've never told anyone. I've never even said it out loud. Lilly and I text for a while until I decide to do some homework. I try and do my homework but I can't stop thinking about Lilly. Her long black and her small freckles. Why can't I stop thinking about her? Am I really that attracted to her? Suddenly there's a knock at my door.

"Come in" I yell

"Hey honey dinners almost ready" mom says

"Okay thanks mom" I say

"Oh and your uncles Liam and Zayn are coming to visit us tonight" mom says

"I can't wait" I say

I haven't seen my uncles in about a year since half of them have been on tour. I love the friendship that my uncles Zayn and Liam have. Zayn is still mom's best friend after all these years and I want to fit a friendship like theirs. I try and get back to doing my homework even though it's not due till Monday. Yeah we started school on a Friday. That just seems really weird to me. I head downstairs and see Zayn and Liam. I run over and hug them.

"I'm so happy your here" I say

"It's good to see you again Matilda" Zayn says

"You look just like your mother" Liam says

Suddenly the twins run down the stairs and jump onto them. Uncle Zayn hugs Willow and spins her around. I remember him doing that to me when I was little. I missed them. It's just sad that their band broke up when I saw six. Dad still gets a little depressed about it sometimes.