Chapter 26

‼️Warning‼️

May contain some triggering texts from Charlie. Only read up to the bolded parts adn after the bolded parts to not read the texts!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walk over to dad who's sitting down at his desk in the music room. It look like he has his song book open. When I walk up to dad's desk he looks up at me from what he's writing. 

"Hey love how are you feeling" Dad says

"I'm okay. I wanted to talk to you about the baby" I say

"Sit down love. What about it" Dad says

I sit down next to dad and just look at him for a second before I speak. I hope he doesn't get mad at me. I mean he said it's my decision. I hope he's okay with my choice and will help me out.

"I think I want to keep the baby' I say

"If that's what you want to do love. I'll be here to help you. I helped your mom with the three of you" Dad says

"Thanks dad. This means a lot to me" I say

Dad gives me a hug and then I walk out of the music room. I go upstairs to my room to watch tv but when I sit down my phone starts blowing up again. I look at it to see it's Lilly and an unknown number in a group chat.

Group chat

Hey slut. How's life after throwing yourself at my brother. I bet you really enjoyed him-L

He waiting to get more out of you when he gets out. He calls me and tells me how much you liked it.

Hey whore I hope you miss me. Your the first person I'm going to come see when I get out of this hell hole your jerk of a father put me in-UNKOWN

I bet you want me all over your sweet little body again. Don't you baby- UNKNOWN

Next time i'm going to help him when you jump all over him again-L

We will be waiting for you baby-UNKNOWN

I put my phone down and feel a tear run down my face. I wipe it away and just turn my phone off so I can stop getting notifications. I put my phone on the dresser and go back in front of my mirror. I pull my shirt up once more and look a tmy stoumach. I'm really skinny but a healthy skinny. I'm not showing yet but dad thinks I might show earlier then I'm suppossed to becuase that's what happened with mum. I'm just really excited to start showing. I wonder what i would look lik pregnant. I hope it doesn't put to much stress on me because i've heared stories about how it affected mum. They are kind of scary.