Chapter 12

‼️Autors note/warning‼️

This chapter talkes of rape so if you have some type of emotions towrds the topic or had a bad expierience I feel really bad put you should skip this chapter. The person who is doign this to matilda dn where is happend will be named and the place will be talked about at another tiem in this book so you will be catched up. YOU WONT MISS ANYTHING!!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up the next morning and get out of bed. Ugh it's Monday morning. Why can't it be Summer in London yet. I know it's okay my second day of school but at least it'll go by fast. I put on a pair of white sweatpants and a plain t-shirt. I pull my hair up and grab my bag. I walk out of my room closing the door behind me. As I walk down the stairs I can't stop thinking. Why do I feel drained? Why do I feel so sad now? That's when I released that I didn't take my medication all weekend. Shit. Lilly had me in like a trance that I forgot to take it. Mum and dad aren't going to be happy but do they have to know that I didn't take it?. I'll just take it when I get home later from school. I reach the bottom of the stairs to see that mum finally made it home. She runs over to me and gives me a hug.

"I sweetheart how are you" Mum says

"Im doing well. Dad left me hangout with my new friend Lily this weekend" I say

"That's amazing. I'm glad your making new friends already" Mum says

"Thank's mum but I need to leave for school now" I say

"Okay have a good day. I can't wait to hear about your day later" I say

I walk out of the door and get into my car. I toss my bag into the passenger seat and head over to school. On the way to school there Is some traffic but it shouldn't be a problem because I'm not far away. I finally pull into the school and into the senior parking lot. I turn my car off and grab my bag. I head inside the building and into my first period class. the teacher always walks in late. It's actually kind of annoying because I just need to get good grades and get out of this school. The whole time the class was happening I swear this boy kept looking at me. I look over at him and he gives me a smirk. I just roll my eyes and look back up at the board to try and listen but I can't. I suddenly feel something hit my head. I look down and see the paper on the floor next to me. I pick it up and open it under the table so nobody would see it.

"I want you so your mine now weather you like it or not"        

I crumple back up the paper and shove it into my bag and pretend like nothing happened. Class finally ends so I get up and head up the staircase in the back of the building to go to my next class. While walking up the stairs someone grabs my bag and pulls me against the wall. I make eye contact with him and notice it's the red head from my class that threw the note at me. His name is Charlie. He's 6'0, has red hair, blue eyes, and clearly ether works out a lot or is on some type of steroids. He pushes himself up against my body traping me against the cold brick wall. I try and move to see if I can escape but I can't. Why would he do this to me? Why me? He places his lips on my neck and starts kissing me. He then starts moving his hand onto my pants and reaches for the strings. I try adn grab his hand to make him stop but he pins them down with his other hand. He unties my pants and pulls them down. He pulls down his pants and starts rubbing himself against me. I start to feel the tears coming down my face when he enters my body. I don't know how long it took but when he finished I quickly pulled up my pants and ran out of the stairwell the oppisite way from him. I ran ut of the building and into my car. I just sat there for whast felt like forever and just cried. It's only the second day at this school and he didn this to me.