Chapter 14

I look at my phone and notice school should be getting out now. I'm not worried about it but Lilly was probably wondering why I wasn't in class with her today. How do I tell her what happened? Do I even tell her? Does it actually matter if I do or not? I suddenly get a text on my phone. I pick it up and see it's from Lilly.

Lilly:

Why weren't you in class. I missed you- L

I went home. didn't feel well- M

Oh well I hope you feel better. can't wait to see you soon :)- L

I put my phone down on the bed next to me. I can't even fake to be happy right now but I might have to since mum and dad will be home from working soon. Yeah mum works. She wanted something to do while we were all gone durning the day. I like that she still refuses to take money form dad though. I know I'll be like mum when I'm her age. She doesn't take shit from anyone and I love that from her. I'm laying in bed looking out my big glass windows. The whole time I can feel the pain shoot from my wrist and thigh. I dont care though. As long as I don't wince or cry I'll be fine. I'm a really good liar. Sometimes I think people are just too dumb to notice I'm lying though. Not uncle Louis though. He always know when I'm lying and I hate it.

I hear the front door open and someone walking in. it's decently mum or dad. Uncle Zayn wouldn't just leave us alone when Cole is sick and he thinks that I'm sick. I get out of bed and slowly open my door and listen to who it is. It's decently dad's voice but what are they talking about. All I hear is mumbles though. I walk out of my room and down the stairs. When I reach the living room they go silent and look at me.

"How are you doing love. Zayn tells me you came home early from school" Dad says

"yeah I did. I don't feel good. I was wondering if you can make em some soup for dinner because my stomach hurts" I say

"Of course love I can. How about you go to your room and watch a movie or invite Lilly over to hangout with you" Dad says

"I don't want to get Lilly sick. I'll just hangout in my room or go sit outside" I say

"Okay well I'll start making you some dinner soon" Dad says

"Thanks dad" I say and walk back up to my room

As I'm walking back up to my room I hear them wait a little bit until they start talking again. I walk back into my room and roll my eyes. I'm practically an adult. I can almost drink. I think I can hear what they are saying. I close my door and go to sit on my bed. I sit at the bottom of my king size bed and just stare out my windows. I need to make sure that I can't go to school tomorrow. I can't see Charlie. I don't know if I can even see Lilly. What would I even say to her. I don't know but I should just worry about all of this later. For now I need to fake sick and not let anyone know what I did to myself.