Chapter 23

I walk into the kitchen where dad is talking on his phone while holding my phone in his other hand. He sees me and walks out of the room but I want to know what he's saying. I follow him upstairs from a distance till he goes into his room. He shuts the door behind him and I place my ear to it trying to listen.

Dad:

"I need  something to be done as soon as possible. This isn't right and my daughter is in a lot of pain. I need as much legal action as possible to be taken here. I don't care how much it will cost. You know I can afford it no matter what"

I move away from the door and go into my room because I hear footsteps downstairs. I sit on the end of my bed and turn my tv on but breaking news comes on so I listen to the lady on the screen. 

"Breaking News in the celebrity department. Harry styles and Rose styles daughter  Matilda Styles seems to have gotten herself into quite a hard spot. Looks like she was ether raped or threw herself at another kid in the school stairwell. What will end up happening next? Stay tuned to find out in the coming days"

I didn't realize but my mouth was open for almost the whole thing. How? Why? I'm just a kid. Why did she do this. I understand that I'm the daughter of a celebrity but how are they allowed to do this. This is unbelievable and disgusting that they would try and say I would throw myself at him. I bet Lilly told someone something. I bet the whole school knows. Great now I'm not going to be able to go to any school now. 

Dad and mum walk into my room and just look at me. I think they just want to see if I'm okay. I turn to them and open my moth but mum starts talking.

"How are you doing hun" Mum says

"Not fucking well now" I say angry 

"please don't curse. What is wrong" Mum says

"Did you see what the celebrity news channel just said about us. Especially me" I say turning it on.

I turn the breaking news report back on and show it to mum and dad. I can see dad's face going red and he walk out of the room. Mum follows behind him. Great now dad is going to want to sue them for that report. The celebrity news channel has been on all of us since my dad was still in the band with my uncles.