Chapter 4

Uncle Zayn and Uncle Liam just left to go back to their shared apartment. It's nice that they still live together after all these years. I go into my room to take my medicine. Yeah I've been taking antidepressants. It's nothing new. I've been taking them for 4 years. I was really depressed and needed some help. When I went on the meds dad talking to me about his struggles and how I should always ask for help since I have so many people who would want to help me get through everything. I'm glad to have some people to talk to but I do feel lonely some times. I sit on my bed and just look out the big glass windows that I have in my room until I see someone. I get up off my bed and walk over to them to see some fans at our gate. Ugh why are they always here. It's dark out but I can still see them. I walk out of my room to my parents. I knock on the door and wait for a reply.

"Come in" mom says

"Hi mum. Hi dad. I just wanted to say that their are fans at the gate again and they look like they are trying to get in" I say

"Not again" dad says

When I walk out of the room dad pulls his phone out. I just walk into my room and shut my curtains. I go over to my dresser and put on a pair of pajama shorts and a tank top. I climb into bed and just try and sleep. I can't sleep though. Lilly popped into my mind again. Am I really this attracted to her? I need to stop thinking about her and go to bed. I turn over in my white bedsheets and close my eyes. I try really hard to go to bed but I can't I get out of bed and walk downstairs. Everyone in my house is asleep so I go into the kitchen and turn on the light. I open the fridge and grab a beer that my dad left in the fridge. I go outside onto the pack porch and start drinking. Yeah I know I can't drink for another six months but sometimes I like to sneak a few. Of course Dad and mum don't know. They would yell at me. I'd probably be grounded if they found out. I don't care though. I just can't get all my thoughts out to go to sleep. I just needed to sit here all night and scroll on my phone and drink. I scroll on instagram and finish off my first drink. I notice all the people posting about my dad and uncles. I like the posts of my uncles on instagram since it's the middle of the day where my uncle Niall is right now. He's getting ready for his twentieth show of his tour while uncle Louis is performing his last show tomorrow and should be back in town soon.

*2 hours later*

I stumble back up to my room around 3:45 am. I might of drank a little too much. I think I drank around 7 beers. I hold onto the wall as I walk through the hall and into my room. I close and lock the door behind me and throw myself down onto the bed