Chapter 36

I stand over the bathroom sink leaning my hands on it. I look up at myself in the mirror and just sigh. How did she find out? Ugh I should probably leave and go out to dad before he gets worried about me. I walk out of the bathroom and down the hall to the living room. I sit down on the couch and just hold my stomach. 

"Wait so what happened. I could barley understand your text" Louis says

"Well Matilda came in excited to tell me the gender of the baby and then she got some texts from Lilly like the ones I've told you about. Somehow Lilly knew that the gender was after Matilda told me" Dad says

"Do you think there are cameras in your house from the break in" Louis says

"I have no clue but I will have the out security guard go through our house in the morning. I just hope they are the ones that you can't see through because then she would know we left" Dad says

"Yeah well you all can stay here for as long as you want to. Freddie is asleep upstairs" Louis says

"Thanks mate" Dad says

"I'm exhausted but I don't know if I can sleep" I say

"You know where the guest rooms are upstairs love. Go lay down if you need to" Dad says

I get up off the couch as best as I can by myself and walk upstairs. I stand at the top of the stairs deciding what room to go to. I just walk down the long hall past all these empty rooms. I never understood why uncle Louis has all these empty rooms in his house if it's just him here most of the time. I walk into the room I usually stay in. It has light green walls and a white bed spread. The bed isn't as big as mine back home but I like it like this. I never really needed that big bed anyway. I sit down on the bed and turn the tv on. I just skip through channels looking for something but I don't. 

I turn the tv off and just lay in bed on my phone instead. I start scrolling through instagram to see that uncle Niall is back on tour. I re-post his photos from today's concert. It looks like he's having a to of fun right now. I kind of miss it when we would all go on tour together. Maybe it'll happen again one day. I place my phone down and just try and close my eyes but I can't sleep. The texts from Lilly really set me off. I don't think I'll get much sleep tonight.

I wake up in the middle of the night to the window open and some stomach pain. I sit up in bed as much as I could but I barely move. Ugh I'm in so much pain. What is happening. I pull the blankets off of my legs to see some blood. Oh no. I need to get dad or uncle Louis right now. I pull out my phone crying and dial dad's number.

"Hey love you okay" Dad says

"Get in here now" I say crying

A few moments later dad and uncle Louis rush into the room and see the blood on the bed around me. Dad picks me up in his arms.

"Watch the twins. I'm taking her to the hospital" Dad says rushing out of the room with me

Uncle Louis doesn't say anything but just nods at us.