Chapter 20

I open my eyes and see uncle Lou in the kitchen. I sit up on the couch and he notices. He brings a plate over to me and hands it to me. It's a grilled cheese sandwich. My favorite. I start eating it but then hear the doorbell so I get up off the couch. I walk over and open the door to see Lilly there. I forgot she was supposed to come over after school. I hope uncle Lou will let her stay. She follows me into the living room over to where uncle Lou is.

"I forgot Lilly was supposed to come over after school got out. Is it okay if she stays for a while" I say

"yeah it's fine. the twins just got home so I'm going to make sure they get their homework done" Louis says

"Okay" I say

Lilly and I walk upstairs to my room because I'm not alone now. As long as I'm not alone I can go wherever I want to.  I place my blue blanket onto the end of my bed and sit down next to where Lilly is already sitting. I snuggle into her chest as we turn the tv on. My bedroom door is still open but I don't care. I don't care anymore. I just want to relax with my girlfriend and forget about everything that's been happening. Lilly kisses my head and starts running her fingers though my long blonde hair. I love when she does this. it makes me feel really calm.

Lilly and I have been laying in my bed for a few hours until we hear footsteps. We don't move away from each other but uncle Louis walks into my room.

"Do you both want anything" He says

"I'm okay thank you though" Lilly says

"thanks uncle lou but I'm good" I say

"Okay well you parents should be home soon. I told them Lilly was here and they asked if you'll be staying for dinner" He says

"Oh yeah sure. I'll stay for dinner" Lilly says

"Okay well enjoy your show" Louis says walking out

I get up off the bed and go into my bathroom shutting the door behind me. I use the bathroom but when I roll up my sleeves to wash my hands I see the cuts I made the other day. I trace them with my fingers for a second until I realize that I've been in the bathroom too long. I walk out of the bathroom and just start crying. Lilly rushes over to me and holds me in her arms until I stop crying.

"What's Wong love" Lilly says

"I-i'm scared" I say

'Why are you scared" Lilly says

"I can't tell anyone" I say with tears streaming down my face"

"You can tell me anything. I'm here for you" Lilly says

"I- I was ra-raped" I say

Tears start streaming down my face and Lilly just holds me as tight as she can. Lilly try to sooth me but nothing works. I didn't notice but mum and dad were standing in my door way. I know they heard everything but didn't scything at that moment. I finally look over at the door and sit up on the floor out of Lilly's arms. I just look at mum and dad until they look back at me. they walk over and just sit down in front of Lilly and I. Mum spends her mouth but closes it again. She just grabs me and pulls em onto her. She just holds me tightly.