Chapter 24

It's been a few weeks since the whole Charlie problem and dad went further with the court. We of course won because out family had the money to be able to make sure we got some time. He was 18 and I was 17 when it happened so I'm happy he was able to get sent away for almost two years. Lilly wasn't thrilled about that though. She still try to harass me and come to the house whenever she wants to. First she plays nice with our security that dad got to stand in from of the house and then she tries to flirt with them if they don't let her in. She's never getting in though because dad showed them what she looks like. That's the one thing I like about having a dad who will fight for you.

Dad also sued the celebrity news channel. They weren't thrilled about it at all. They tried to gather evidence to show they can report on everything that they wanted to but dad and my uncle went back to information that they reported on when they were all in the band together. The news channel lost and dad split the money with my uncles. The news channel hasn't reported on anything personal except where we were that day and what we were doing. 

I sit back in my big blue beanbag in the music room and just remember that dad and mum will always be here for me. Even though mums never home. It's weird though. She's never around anymore. I wonder what happened. I'll figure out what's happening later. 

I'm just sitting around listening to music when I hear the twins. I get up and walk out of the room because they are being very loud. I walk into the living room and see them fighting over something. I walk over and see it's a box of cereal. Why do they fight over the stupidest things? I roll my eyes and just walk up to my room. I go onto the balcony and see the paparazzi over the hill trying to get photos of us. They can't see me from here and I love that. I just watch as a plane flys over our house and how the clouds cover it. I've always wanted to fly through some clouds. 

Suddenly the twins come running into my room screaming at each other. I roll my eyes and walk back inside my room closing my balcony doors.

"Why are you fighting" I say

"He took my cereal" Willow says

"It was mine. What are you talking about" Cole says

"Guys stop there's no reason to argue" I say

"She won't give it back though" Cole says

"Willow give it back" I say

"I had it first" Willow says

"omg I'm not dealing with this. Go find dad" I say

They both walk out of my room so I go over to my bed and lay face down onto it. Why are they so stressful. It's so annoying that they fight over every little thing. Why can't they just get along.