Chapter 35

I pick it up and just stare at it for a few minuets. I'm going to open it.I open the envelope and it says I'm having a... GIRL!. OMG I"M HAVING A GIRL AHHHH. I get up and go into dad's room. I more like barged in on him watching tv in his bed. 

"OMG DAD GUESS WHAT" I say excited

"Did something happen" Dad says concerned

"No I'm having a girl" I say

Dad get out of bed and hugs me. 

"That's amazing love. I'm so proud" He says

"AHHHHH I"M SO EXCITED" I yell

"Okay calm down love. You're going to get the guards worried" Dad says

"Sorry dad" I say

I walk out of dad's room and back into mine when my phone rings. It's an unknown number. I got my number changed though. Who could it be? I just press ignore and let it go to voicemail. They actually left a voicemail though. Weird. I press play and put it up to my ear.

"Hey bitch. Thought you could escape me. I know you can't. Nice try though. I can't wait to meet my niece. Yeah I know it's a girl. That's good though. She'll have a fun life with her aunt and dad"  

That's when I dropped the phone. How could she know? I just found out ten minuets ago. I didn't even bother to listen to the rest of the call. I to up off my bed and bursted back through dad's door. I actually scared him this time because he was trying to sleep. Dad quickly sits up in bed and looks at me.

"Are you okay" Dad says

"No. I think Lilly is listening to us somehow" I say

"What. Why do you think that" Dad says

"She found my number somehow and said she can't wait to meet her niece. I've only told you and that was like half an hour ago" I say worried

Dad motions for me to come over to him. I walk out as he's pulling out his phone. I look over at it. He starts typing.

Dad

We should text to communicate. Go pack a bag. I will carry the twins out to the car. They are fast asleep. They should wake up. Make no noise- D

Okay- M

Dad quietly gets out of bed and we tiptoe out of his room. I go into my room and grab some clothes for myself. Once I pack my bag with everything I need I slowly walk out of my room. I meet dad in the hallway and grab the twins bags from him. We walk out of the house and get into the car.

"Dad where are we going" Cole says

"We are going to go visit uncle Louis and Freddie for a few days" Dad says

"Yay" Cole says

Cole falls back asleep and dad and I just sit in silence. It took about an 30 minuets to get to uncle Louis's house but when we made it I felt immediately calm. We get out of the car. More like the twins stumble out because they just woke up. Uncle Louis comes outside and helps us with our bags. We walk inside and I immediately go to the bathroom.