Chapter 9

I wake up the next morning to see Lilly facing away from me on her phone. I look at what she's doing to see she's watching a video on YouTube. I move closer to her and slowly slide my hand along her side up to her waist. Lilly turns around to face me. I slide my hand onto her thigh and rub it. Lilly's face starts turning red but I find it cute. I kiss her forehead and leans back against my pillow. 

"Good morning" I say

"Good morning" she says back to me

"How did you sleep" I say

"I haven't slept this good in a long time" She says

"I'm glad you slept well" I say giving her a smile

"Come here" Lilly says moving closer to me

Lilly clips on top of me and straddles my lap. She leans down and starts kissing on my neck leaving a hickey on the side. She moves up to my face and places her lips on mine. I place my hands on her hips but I guess she wanted more because she moves my hands onto her bottom. I can't help but squeeze it causing her to let out a moan. Lilly slides her hand down to my waist and places her hand in the band of my sweats. Am I ready for this? I think I might be. Lilly moves her hand down over my sweats so she's touching me. She starts rubbing her hand on me making me let out a quiet moan. I move my hand up into her shorts to get a better grip on her. I guess Lilly got the message because she sits up and unties the string of her shorts but just as she does that there's a knock at the door. She hops off of me and sits o the bed next to me.

"Come in" I say

"Hi girls just wanted to let you know that breakfast if ready" Dad says

"We will get dressed and be right down" I say

Dad nods and closes the door behind him. I turn to Lilly who has a smirk on her face.

"Your face is so red" She says

"Yours to" I say getting out of bed

"Wait come back. Lets finish what we started" She says

"You'll have to wait. I'm kind of hungry" I say with a smirk

Lilly gives me a playful look and gets out of bed. we get dressed and go downstairs to the kitchen where dad has out breakfast ready for us. We sit at the island in our kitchen and eat. The whole time while we were eating I couldn't stop thinking about what would have happened if dad didn't knock on my door. I really want to find out but it will have to wait until next weekend since dad doesn't like people staying over on school nights. We finish our breakfast and place out plates in the sink. 

'I'm going to be out all day at Zayn and Liam's place so I'll see you both for dinner if you'll join us Lilly" Dad says

"Oh I would love to join. Thank you" She says

"Bye dad" I say as we walk back upstairs

Once we reach my bedroom we hear dad leave the house and set the alarm system. Lilly grabs my shirt and pushes me against the wall. She places her lips on mien and we start to pick up where we left off. I guess she couldn't wait.