Chapter 8

I try and roll over in my bed but I can't. I open my eyes to see Lilly with her arm over my shoulder and her head on my arm. I look at her for a few minutes until I slowly lift my head up to check what time it is. It look over at the digital clock on my night stand to see it's 3:48 am. I slowly place my head back onto my big white fluffy pillow so I don't wake Lilly up. I just lay there for what feels like forever until I hear a noise downstairs. It sounds like someone is going through things. I slowly slide my body out from under Lilly and tiptoe to my door that's locked because we didn't want my dad to walk in. I tiptoe down the long hallway but when I reach dad's room he's not there. His door is wide open and I see that mums side is still covered by the blankets but dad's isn't. It looks like he folded the blanket over so he could get up. I walk past his room and over to the stairs to hear him talking. It sounds like he's on the phone but I can't make out what he's saying until I hear a name. I hear him say uncle Zayn's name. But why? I hope every things okay. I hope the twins are okay. The footsteps start getting closer to the stairs so I hurry back to my room as fast as I can without making any noise.

I close my door as slow as possible and get back into bed. As soon as I lay down Lilly wraps her arm around my waist. I look at her for a few minuets while I run my fingers through her hair. I kiss her forehead and pull her into my chest. She snuggles into me almost immediately making me smile. Suddenly the footsteps sound like they are outside my door. it sounds like dad is going to come in. I can't move or else Lilly will wake up but dad can't know yet. I decide to just stay where I am and not take the risk. I close my eyes to pretend that I'm sleeping and I hear my door slowly open. I hear two quiet footsteps step into my room and then leave with the door shutting behind him walking out. I open my eyes again and start panicking. I need to stay calm though so she doesn't wake up. I just hold my beautiful girlfriend close to me in my king size bed. I kiss her forehead and feel her wrap her arms tighter around my waist. I don't know what this feeling is but I think it's kind of turning me on. I mean the hand placement and her grip on my hip.

I need to forget about this though. I need to stop and try and sleep. Dad will probably have questions in the morning though. I need to avoid them at all costs. I need to stop thinking and go to bed but what was he doing up this late talking to uncle Zayn. I hope nothings wrong with him or Liam. They've always had the best friendship. I hope it's not about the fans wanting a One Direction reunion. Dad has always been annoyed and stressed out about all those comments. I mean they were great. All I remember is them singing to me on stage one time and I loved it. I still watch the videos online about it sometimes just to remember. They were so young. Especially mum and dad. They had me young but I still feel bad they are going through everything now.